PDA

View Full Version : I am getting a Suzuki GSXR600 in a matter of hours

Born2Juice4Ever
12-30-2011, 05:18 PM
WOW!!!

So ok after 10 years of wanting one so so bad. I have always had fast cars, but a bike?

I just went through break up with the most amazing chick ever. It may bot be over, but we are not together right now.

I have lost 15 pounds, can't sleep, feel like shit. All I do is treadmill and I run like a somalian running from stealing a gum from a store....gets my stress out.

I went bike shopping 3 days ago, and fell in love with this beautiful machine. It's white and blue (blue is my color).

Today in the morning, I went to see the guy again, at 8AM :D :D gave him 2k in cash and told him:

NOBODY SITS ON THIS BIKE AGAIN.

Called the insurance company, no quote yet. I am still waiting. I am told it could cost me around $2,000.00 for the year. fucking worth every penny.

I am going to take the riding course in march..to get my licence.

Any speed bike owners here.

Any advise or recommendations?????

B2J

Born2Juice4Ever
12-30-2011, 05:19 PM
P.S. I sat on the bike two times in the show room.....I have had a hard on all day wtf!!!

B2J

baby1
12-30-2011, 06:50 PM
Fuzo has a GSRX750 an he loves it!! Has had it for 4 years now. Insurance is $800 a year. Have fun with it and be careful!

guns01
12-30-2011, 07:00 PM
watch for dumb ass drivers bro, they dont pay attention to bikes and will get you killed. doing tricks is a no no to, you will either hurt yourself or your bike, both which cost a fortune

apbt549
12-30-2011, 07:56 PM
congrats sounds like just what you need to get past the break up...

listen to guns......i've always wanted one just never got off my ass to get one maybe another day i will.. my wife used to have one..

Born2Juice4Ever
12-31-2011, 07:33 AM
THank you guys!!

I am taking a 3 day course in March, which will 'teach' me all the ins and out. Of course NOTHING comes better than experience itself.

For sure the first summer I am going to ride everywhere I go, even to just get on the queensway and hit 100 an hour> WOW!! WHAT A RUSH!!! I am sure I will be nervous as hell, but it's the rush I have been wanting all these years.

I will take all the advise from the pros...as always thank you!

B2J

guns01
12-31-2011, 01:08 PM
THank you guys!!

I am taking a 3 day course in March, which will 'teach' me all the ins and out. Of course NOTHING comes better than experience itself.

For sure the first summer I am going to ride everywhere I go, even to just get on the queensway and hit 100 an hour> WOW!! WHAT A RUSH!!! I am sure I will be nervous as hell, but it's the rush I have been wanting all these years.

I will take all the advise from the pros...as always thank you!

B2J

be easy on the highway there b2j. you may want to spend a few months learning the feel of the bike before venturing out there. trucks, cars and damn near anything else on the road will throw off how the bike handles for you. if you can after you get the basic rider course done, jump on the advanced one as soon as you can as well. i learned a ton from both and i have been on bikes since i was 6 and raced till i was 17.

badcompany487
12-31-2011, 01:08 PM
i could never own a bike, my balls are bigger then my brain... im crazy enough in my mustang, id get myself killed

guns01
12-31-2011, 01:11 PM
i could never own a bike, my balls are bigger then my brain... im crazy enough in my mustang, id get myself killed

like i told b2j badcompany its not you that you have to worry about, it is those irresponsible people that dont look or are to busy txting and talking on their phones that you have to watch out for.

sigman roid
12-31-2011, 01:26 PM
I had a 2005 gsxr 600 and a 2005 ninja unfortunately i ride like a lunatic and i wrote both of them off ,i hit a tree on the ninja and snapped the swing arm clean off the bike.

I'd love to get another one but i dont think the wife would have it..LOL

Born2Juice4Ever
01-03-2012, 08:11 PM
DONE DEAL!!!!

Today I got the call from the insurance company and check this out: 1200.00 for the year.
COULD NOT BELIEVE IT!!! About time, getting older and NOT having a single ticket paid off!!!!

I had gotten an over all from the guy at the store that it could have cost me 2k.
If I transfer my car insurance to that company the boke would go down to 600.00!!!! REALLY??? I am going to look into this too hehehehehe

Anyhow the bike is parked and covered in their storage until i get my license March 1rst or so.

I can't wait!!!!

B2J