PDA

View Full Version : To whom it may concern...

lucky_slevin
01-25-2012, 10:36 AM
I'll go ahead and apologize in advance to anyone thinking that this is a stupid question or even a waste of space but I simply can't figure it out and it's bothering the hell out of me... How do I get approval or permission to edit my posts??? I'm allowed to use every other function that the "post permits" but that one.. Do I have to send a request to someone of a higher rank.. Do I have to be of a higher rank?? I mean, I'm more then willing to give up my permission to post attachments for editing if I have too..

FUZO
01-25-2012, 11:14 AM
anything you need editing contact a ADMIN-ME BABY1 . We here at Infinity Pride ourselves about security so I dont have it set so everyone can delete and edit there posts

baby1
01-25-2012, 11:21 AM
There usually is always a mod/admin on the forums so if you need something edited or deleted, pm one asap!

SFGiants
01-25-2012, 04:44 PM
I'll go ahead and apologize in advance to anyone thinking that this is a stupid question or even a waste of space but I simply can't figure it out and it's bothering the hell out of me... How do I get approval or permission to edit my posts??? I'm allowed to use every other function that the "post permits" but that one.. Do I have to send a request to someone of a higher rank.. Do I have to be of a higher rank?? I mean, I'm more then willing to give up my permission to post attachments for editing if I have too..

You don't bro you have to ask Fuzo to do it or Staff.

lucky_slevin
01-25-2012, 06:56 PM
Whew, well now that that's settled.. Thank you all for clearing that up for me.. I appreciate you taking the time out of your day for something so simple..
Honestly though, I'm not going bother any of you because I forgot to spell check my work, lol.. You all of your own thing going on and I don't think anyone but me cares if I spelled anatomy wrong.. I think I have a slightly more then just mild case of the OCD..