PDA

View Full Version : Do you laugh when people fall?

baby1
01-27-2012, 08:21 AM
I was doing a lady's hair last night and when we were finised she bent oever in the chair and whacked her head! I didn't laugh of course but my co-workers had to hold back. The woman was embarrassed and I expect a call today that she is hurt. I hate when people laugh when I fall!!! What's so funny?

tilltheend
01-27-2012, 08:30 AM
I don't laugh when someone falls. I don't even think of someone laughing at you falling being rude, I think it is more of a brain malfunction. How can someone laugh at seeing someone get hurt? Can't people put their selves in that position, can't they remember a time when they fell. Don't get me wrong, sometimes you can't help laughing because something just seems funny to you, and falling might be one of them. But the people laughing, when its them falling, its not so funny anymore. Everybody falls sometimes, and like I said it just seems to be normal reaction for people to laugh. Its probably because of the funny videos people watch on the internet or the TV. I don't see anything funny about being physically hurt, but like I said sometimes it just seems funny. I rarely laugh at that kind of stuff, especially if I am face to face, I more or less feel hyped up if I see someone fall, and want to try to help them but can't do anything.

guns01
01-27-2012, 09:12 AM
sometimes its hard not to laugh but i will always make it a point to appologize and make sure they are ok

irish_2003
01-27-2012, 11:20 AM
i don't laugh at potentially dangerous situations nor do i laugh at things people don't have the ability to change (ie, handicaps, etc)....you never know when YOU could be THAT PERSON...it's bad karma to laugh

geeezer
01-27-2012, 05:39 PM
Just when I fall.

speedy
01-27-2012, 09:25 PM
Only if its one of my dumbass meathead friends lmao!!! I'd laugh if freekshow fell hahahaha!!!!

Blackfoot
01-28-2012, 12:40 AM
first its "oh sh@t, you ok?" then its time to laugh it up!!!

Skeletor
01-28-2012, 07:41 PM
I'm guilty of laughing too but I ALWAYS make sure that they are okay

guns01
01-28-2012, 08:04 PM
I'm guilty of laughing too but I ALWAYS make sure that they are okay

its so hard not to sometimes especially when you see someone doing something dumb and you know its going to happen

Skeletor
01-28-2012, 08:07 PM
Absolutely guns...especially if they are leavin a bar...ect.. lol

The IM Troll
01-28-2012, 08:08 PM
I trip them or push them down 1st

speedy
01-28-2012, 11:33 PM
I would like to say if it's an elderly person or something like that I wouldn't even crack a smile. But like I said, if it's one of my boys I'll laugh if I know they ok...