PDA

View Full Version : Do you train with your wife/girlfriend?

baby1
01-29-2012, 09:08 AM
I never used to workout with Fuzo but then I decided to listen to him and do what he does. Too bad it took me so long cause I see more results since I have been training with him.

guns01
01-29-2012, 09:23 AM
i do with mine as long as i am not working with anyone else. the mrs has went through the last two bulks and preps with me and is currently prepping with me right now

apbt549
01-29-2012, 06:29 PM
I never used to workout with Fuzo but then I decided to listen to him and do what he does. Too bad it took me so long cause I see more results since I have been training with him.

what would life be if you only listened to fuzo huh... i have to say it the man was right huh?

apbt549
01-29-2012, 06:32 PM
i used to work out at times with my ex she was real pushy and would look around the gym and point out all of the skanks she called them bc they were checking me out. the funny thing is she was right. i was on the tread mill one day and one of the skanks asked me who the blondish women was i worked out with told her my wife then she asked me if i wanted to meet for lunch one day...

the new wife doesnt go to the gym.. she has a hard time going bc she thinks people are watching her she only wants to workout at a all ladies gym which is fine with me. i told her to come with me and i am sure no one will be wactching her....told her go in the gym put your head phones on and fuck everybody who wants to stare....

ChemicallyEngineered
01-30-2012, 04:36 AM
i've never had luck trying to train with any significant other. Either i get frustrated because they get impatient or they don't take it serious enough or get too jealous as mentioned previously. Gym time is me time!!!

lucky_slevin
01-31-2012, 04:12 PM
Don't necessarily work out with my chick but we typically go together.. I'll jump on machine from time to time that she's using and vise versa but for the most part we do our own thing..

DZ1
01-31-2012, 07:20 PM
I feed off Female energy in the gym. Its that Yin/Yang thing. I like to train with a female. We dont always do the same workout, but having her around gives me extra drive.
Its a good aphrodisiac, especially training legs together

Skeletor
01-31-2012, 07:32 PM
My wife goes with me but she does the machines and cardio and I mostly just hit the weights