PDA

View Full Version : its always nice when

speedy
02-28-2012, 08:33 PM
So the other day I took off from work early to go see if my tattoo Guy could squeeze me in for some work. He was busy, had a couple appointments and I really didn't feel like driving 20 minutes back to where I came from to wrk out. So I know the local gym in town offers a free 3 day pass to check them out. It wasn't busy at all, but I could tell I was getting looks from the normal crowd that work out there. Finally one of them came up to me and said "holy shit" your the biggest mtherfucker I have ever seen working out in here. There is only one dude even close to ur size. Its always mice to hear shit like that cause I been feeling small lmao!!!! Good motivation!!!!

Yohimbe
03-01-2012, 01:23 AM
Yessir! It's definitely a great feeling being the biggest guy in the gym.

Funny thing is there's always that one guy that comes up and say's his brother's, friend's, cousin's, uncle is about your size. I always just laugh and say, no he's not. lol

Patriot1405
03-01-2012, 06:02 AM
Does feel good, doesn't it Speedy??
Last summer the wife and I went on a cruise to celebrate our 25 wedding anniversary. Wife and I are in the elevator, I'm wearing shorts and a tee shirt, had just finished a massive tren cycle an I was bulging! Well the door opens and on comes two guys and about four girls. One guy who's trying not to look at me, finally turns and says "Jesus Christ you're fucking huge" their girlfriends giggle, and my wife just looks at me and rolls her eyes!! *Lmao! It does feel good bro!

badcompany487
03-01-2012, 06:07 AM
I was in the bathroom at a bar waiting in line last summer and this drunk black guy walks in, looks right at me and goes "damn! You a big motha fucka " then looks at my buddy a says " damn! You a big mothafucka too!" And he walked out. Lol first time I scared anyone away

rmewrench
03-01-2012, 06:29 AM
Some dude told me the other day I had the biggest arms he had ever seen.... I was thinking...just wait.. I have 6kits of kigs coming....haahhhaaaa

baby1
03-01-2012, 07:31 AM
That is the best compliment! It is motivating for sure. I would keep going to that gym if I were you, lol!