PDA

View Full Version : WTF??

rmewrench
03-05-2012, 07:49 PM
My buddy and I get done lifting today, and we hit the locker room to shower. As we are doing our thing we are talking about women, relationships, and all that shit. And there is a dude in the locker room with us just minding his own business, well my buddy makes a joke about being gay and saying gay guys dont have to deal with women drama. I see the writing on the wall , and know we are about to saying some offensive shit about gay guys. So I turn to the guy and say hey man, youre not gay are you?? Dudes kinda gets shitty with me and says, thats really none of your business is it!.. I replied to him, hey, personally I dont give a fuck, I just didnt want to offend you. Then the dude packs his shit up and leaves... So I'm thinking to myself wtf?? Really??? I mean damn... Just was wondering yalls input..

SFGiants
03-05-2012, 08:14 PM
My buddy and I get done lifting today, and we hit the locker room to shower. As we are doing our thing we are talking about women, relationships, and all that shit. And there is a dude in the locker room with us just minding his own business, well my buddy makes a joke about being gay and saying gay guys dont have to deal with women drama. I see the writing on the wall , and know we are about to saying some offensive shit about gay guys. So I turn to the guy and say hey man, youre not gay are you?? Dudes kinda gets shitty with me and says, thats really none of your business is it!.. I replied to him, hey, personally I dont give a fuck, I just didnt want to offend you. Then the dude packs his shit up and leaves... So I'm thinking to myself wtf?? Really??? I mean damn... Just was wondering yalls input..

He is gay and offend but the joke is on you and your bud, gay guy got to see your naked ass and junk lol.

rmewrench
03-05-2012, 08:41 PM
Lmao... good one.. I was honestly trying to be polite to the dude though..

baby1
03-06-2012, 06:53 AM
Maybe just a bad day? Some people react even when it has nothing to do with them.

guns01
03-06-2012, 07:53 AM
haha, you must not have had the gaydar with you. i have buddies that offend everyone and i try to drive the conversations away from stuff i know is going to piss off the people around us. 99% of the time it doesnt work though

MPMC
03-06-2012, 09:00 AM
He was gay. Next time you see him, say "what's up sweetie" and see how he reacts.

Big Dan
03-06-2012, 02:24 PM
Hes gay and was hoping to have you play for his team....lol

niko
03-06-2012, 02:32 PM
I say fuck it dont worry if your going to offend someone next time plus you never know he may think you were trying to pick him up and freaked out. It was actually real nice of you to be concerned about another person.

rmewrench
03-07-2012, 06:35 AM
Seen the dude yesturday, he walked by me and one of the guys I train with and gave a headnod and said hello. Maybe after the fact he realized I was just trying to be polite... Either that or he wants the dude I train with!!! hhhaaahhhaa....