PDA

View Full Version : Walmart + Restroom = WTF

SFGiants
03-08-2012, 07:11 PM
To make it short I was pissing and noticed the gay dude moving from sink to sink washing his hands and using them all while he peter gazed the reflections of pissing cocks in the mirror so I was going to say something to him like are you enjoying yourself but all I could say was you got to be kidding me when I saw then snicker on his face and erection in his pants.

guns01
03-08-2012, 07:13 PM
you are more of a man than i am cause i would have most likely had to hit him for that. that is just plain unsat

SFGiants
03-08-2012, 09:31 PM
My daughter was waiting right out the door so I had to be cool and with the erection I didn't want to stick around at all.

guns01
03-09-2012, 07:07 AM
always saved by the kids or something else. it always happens when i have on flip flops. i wont smack a bitch if i have them on cause i dont want my toes broke. the mrs usually does a pretty good job of keeping me from getting locked up too

baby1
03-09-2012, 07:59 AM
To make it short I was pissing and noticed the gay dude moving from sink to sink washing his hands and using them all while he peter gazed the reflections of pissing cocks in the mirror so I was going to say something to him like are you enjoying yourself but all I could say was you got to be kidding me when I saw then snicker on his face and erection in his pants.

lol!

The IM Troll
03-11-2012, 07:09 AM
Ha Ha you gave gay guy boner!

Skeletor
03-12-2012, 05:55 PM
Ugh, that terrible bro..lol

rmewrench
03-12-2012, 06:22 PM
My daughter was waiting right out the door so I had to be cool and with the erection I didn't want to stick around at all.

you got a boner too?? wtf??? ok...thats just messed up.... baaaaawaaaahhaaaa... j/k...

The IM Troll
03-12-2012, 08:13 PM
you got a boner too?? wtf??? ok...thats just messed up.... baaaaawaaaahhaaaa... j/k...

SFG got boner because he let fag hold it while pee!