PDA

View Full Version : Tattoos

baby1
03-14-2012, 09:02 AM
Who has them? How many? Does your lady have them too?

geeezer
03-14-2012, 11:53 AM
2 Pa rots .one on forarm one on outside Bicep.
Yes Mrs geez has a rose on her chest.
Oldes Doughtier has the smallest rose ever on he pinkie toe.What a rebel.
Son has one acorssed his chest 5 on his arms.

one one doughtier clean.

Big Dan
03-14-2012, 01:09 PM
I have three tats. The wife is scared of the needle... lol She would like to get one though.

rmewrench
03-15-2012, 09:04 AM
I have a few butterfly tattoo's......

baby1
03-15-2012, 09:05 AM
I have a few butterfly tattoo's......

I would love a butterfly tattoo, but haven't seen any I like. I don't even have any tattoos yet, Fuzo makes up for he both of us with them ,lol. Post a pic of them if you will please.

rmewrench
03-15-2012, 09:14 AM
just do me a favor babs, please take that down after a few days. Thank you.

baby1
03-15-2012, 09:15 AM
Wow athat must have took some time to do?

baby1
03-15-2012, 09:16 AM
just do me a favor babs, please take that down after a few days. Thank you.

no problem just remind me please, lol

rmewrench
03-15-2012, 09:24 AM
Every week for 6months. 4-6 hours a session. Not sure what kind of butterfly you are looking for. Look at David Bollt. He has some abstract pieces that are tasteful but yet not your norm. I have a few Bollt pieces worked into my sleeves....

baby1
03-15-2012, 09:40 AM
Would like something with a rainbow and butterfly. They would both represent my daughters. Haven't seen anything yet.

guns01
03-15-2012, 01:59 PM
no bodybuilding comps for you mewrench. nice looking artwork though man. i like tats but it isnt to popular with judges in bodybuilding. i got 3. and they are all pretty small and not attention drawing or distracting

rmewrench
03-15-2012, 02:19 PM
no bodybuilding comps for you mewrench. nice looking artwork though man. i like tats but it isnt to popular with judges in bodybuilding. i got 3. and they are all pretty small and not attention drawing or distracting
trust me.. I know this... sucks but oh well... I'm going to try to find a way to cover them. I dont know know all the rules.. I'm sure air brushing is out....???

guns01
03-15-2012, 02:24 PM
trust me.. I know this... sucks but oh well... I'm going to try to find a way to cover them. I dont know know all the rules.. I'm sure air brushing is out....???

no rules against it but what i was told is that it takes away and draws attention to that area and that is not a good thing. not saying you cant get up on stage but the judges i know and have spoken with have always said tatted up people normally dont do that well. now their is a cover up that is available but i dont recall off the top of my head what it is called. we do tan and put on pro tan that makes you pretty freaking dark but under the lights the ink will def show