PDA

View Full Version : Best secure email? Cyber or Hush?

In Hulk
09-12-2007, 04:25 AM

ryan400
09-12-2007, 07:12 AM
I have an account with each...I think they are both pretty similar but then again I'm not an IT expert.

Strateg0s
09-12-2007, 07:39 AM
You're quite right, sources really ought to be willing to put in the time to do it right with PGP.

Go ahead and use hush or cyber, but just understand that under certain circumstances the info that you send could be revealed to people you wouldn't want it to be revealed to. So behave accordingly.

miss diesel
09-12-2007, 09:54 AM
I have both. A free hushmail account and an upgraded cyber-rights account. I have more spam on the free hushmail account and hardly use it.
I used to have a kept-private account as well but I can't remember my login and pass ..

bostonstrangler
09-12-2007, 04:16 PM
I think that cyber-rights and hush are the same company! But strat you're right! Just because it's an encrypted e-mail doesn't mean that they can't get into there if you give them reason to want to get into there.

You 're right they are the same company.

Chestnut
09-12-2007, 05:44 PM
I like CR never had any problems

flex95
09-13-2007, 10:56 AM
ive had hushmail for a while and no problems yet

Strateg0s
09-13-2007, 03:40 PM
Haha, if you had problems, you wouldn't be able to post about it...

kandaandm
09-14-2007, 09:00 PM
If you get a free account with either...make sure you log in at least every couple weeks. Otherwise your account will get locked and you'll have to pay in order to get back into your account.

aragorn1500
09-18-2007, 10:59 AM
Hushmail did a real job on me, for a long time I had the free account, but something weird started happening.
I noticed that on the left side of the screen where it shows how much storage you have, started changing.
My free space started decreasing. I deleted e-mails on a regular basis and only had a few contacts.
I then deleted everything, contacts, drafts and the free space still was disappearing.
Eventually I couldn't even log-on, I was forced to pay to re-open my account.

tekki9
09-19-2007, 10:07 AM
I think that cyber-rights and hush are the same company! But strat you're right! Just because it's an encrypted e-mail doesn't mean that they can't get into there if you give them reason to want to get into there.

iNDEED - Cyber Rights - use the HUSH encryp. software sever -

Be sure to encrypt the email before sending - should hold strong -

And yes if someone has the time and resources they can get the info. -

Be sure u r running a secure firewall with spyware and all will be good in OZ

In Hulk
09-19-2007, 05:41 PM
Thanks for all the input everyone

crom
09-19-2007, 09:01 PM
cyber an hush mail accts. are both good in my book