PDA

View Full Version : The Jena Bullshit

apbt549
09-27-2007, 07:23 PM
how in the hell did 6 black teens attack 1 white teen and not get charge with some kind of race crime..you can bet your sweet ass if it was 6 whites teens attack 1 black they would have been charged with a hate crime............how in the hell did this happen only in a america......

msm1179
09-28-2007, 03:20 AM
it because of the fucking past why is there a black history month and not a white one why is there not white entertainment televison and there is a black one. and there is a charity for them. im not racist but come on man so people take the whole slavery to far and the thing is they sold there selfs to other countrys first but whatever sorry just put my two cents in

Skeletor
09-28-2007, 06:49 PM
Yep...the media is always one sided on this issue. If it was reversed we wouldn't hear the end of it

Kruzzer
09-28-2007, 09:50 PM
Yeah I'm a whitey and there is nothing I can do with reverse discrimination. I guess the world isn't perfect anywhere huh? Guess you just need to go through life for yourself and let the world do what it will anyway.
KZ

Downtown
09-29-2007, 02:42 PM
If that was the other way around, you better believe Al Sharpton and Jesse Jacksons would be all over that like a pack of dogs on a 3 legged cat. I hate those two fuckers. America trys to take steps forward and those two just ruin any progress this country makes.

apbt549
09-29-2007, 05:01 PM
downtown you are right if it was 6 white teen beating the shit out of 1 black teen both of them would be all over it on how it was a hate crime...double standers i guess

Vintagemuscle
09-30-2007, 01:56 PM
If that was the other way around, you better believe Al Sharpton and Jesse Jacksons would be all over that like a pack of dogs on a 3 legged cat. I hate those two fuckers. America trys to take steps forward and those two just ruin any progress this country makes.

As a "person of color" I am totally embarassed by Sharpton and Jackson. They are supposed to be Pastors of churches yet do not have concern for all people only what is convenient for them.

Vintagemuscle

Kruzzer
09-30-2007, 05:49 PM
Vintage muscle...A person of color??? No bro...your part of our family here.
KZ

Vintagemuscle
09-30-2007, 06:39 PM
Vintage muscle...A person of color??? No bro...your part of our family here.
KZ

LOL , Thanks Kruzzer.

Vintagemuscle

apbt549
09-30-2007, 07:07 PM
vintage tks for your input..it seems both come out when its good for them so they can get there name in the paper.....

reddog
10-01-2007, 01:47 PM
As a "person of color" I am totally embarassed by Sharpton and Jackson. They are supposed to be Pastors of churches yet do not have concern for all people only what is convenient for them.

Vintagemuscle
amen, the good reverends need to propagate racism so they can fill their sham organizations with shakedown money.

why anyone would have any credibility that propagated the tawana brawly case is unimaginable.

and if a person of color disagrees with them or succeeds without them they are considered a uncle tom