PDA

View Full Version : ever just wanna stab someone.../

rocco-x
05-07-2012, 06:57 PM
delivered a 60"tv about half hour from my house saturday for my boss as a little o.t. dude was an ass from second one.had to speak to me in a way to show he was in charge.tells me"you better hope this thing works.i got it for free at work.people there do what i tell them to do."i asked him if that made him feel good and laughed.he didn't.then he tells me "both my sons are even bigger than you are".so i said "am i supposed to get in the shower with you now?i don't see the relavance to this conversation."

guy says i was a real wise ass when all i did was laugh every time he had to tell me how big or important he was.i wanted to go out to the truck,get my box cutter and duct tape.knock his ass out,tape him to the chair,cut off his eyelids then rape his dog in front of him.when his wife walks in punch her in the face for allowing him to pass his dna on to their kids,nail her hands and feet to the floor next to him and open the windows and burn his house down.maybe masterbate on his lawn.i dunno,might be goin too far,no?

some people should have no interaction with others and you should be allowed to cut them if they put you down for no reason.

guns01
05-08-2012, 05:57 AM
nice rant rocco. probably one of those people that was bullied in school and now is in a position of authority and abuses and tells everyone about it. trust me i have seen a shit ton of that in my career and now that i am no longer apart of the institiution they all call me sir and will run if they see me in public

pantera
05-08-2012, 07:09 AM
Like you can see into my mind bro,weird.

baby1
05-08-2012, 07:16 AM
Are you related to fuzo, lol? Rocco, relax and don't waste your energy on dumb ass people. Noone is better than anyone else!!!

Glad to have you back!

1bigun11
05-08-2012, 07:26 AM
Rocco for president! Hell yes I have been there bro! LOL!

apbt549
05-08-2012, 07:21 PM
in the world you will find a bunch of dumb asses like this guy..

i have found you treat others with respect and most of the time you'll get that back but there is always that one out there who like to run his gator just to hear himself talk....most of those have alot of bark but very little bite...

Born2Juice4Ever
05-08-2012, 07:48 PM
DAMN!! A little too drastic but wtf.

I have been close to destroying others lately, because some people have no respect.
But I know that IT takes a bigger guy to sometimes turn a bit of a blind eye on others.

Goes without saying that kindness should not be mistaken by weakness either.

So with allthat to say, go to battle at the right time, for the right reasons bro. Other than that, keep your cool always---it pays the bills at the end of the day.

B2J

MPMC
05-10-2012, 08:20 AM
Rocco you are my role model :D

ChemicallyEngineered
05-13-2012, 06:28 AM
My favorite thing right now is that i have a guy i went to school with who was a bully to his core. I was a little shit back in those days so I bore a lot of his bullshit. He was a very sore loser. A few of us were playng basketball and if you scored on him then the next time you went up for a shot he just grabbed the back of your shirt and threw you to the ground or would foul you some sort of way. Then as we got older(about ten or so years ago) and he saw i was lifting he tried to be my friend because he wanted a hook up. Still being that insecure kid inside i wanted him to like me and his money was green so why not hook him up. Long story short on that one he stiffs me for half the money and moves and changes his cell number. now fast forward again to about five years ago and he is back around and wants a hook up again. And the best part is he tries to apologize and tells me that his buddy stiffed him and there was no way he could have covered the other guys half, blah,blah, blah. This time i show him he aint pushing this guy around. I tell the fat bastard that he is going to give me everything he owes me plus. He says that is absolutely fine and he appreciates me still dealing with him. It was nice to think of his mean ass groveling to me. In my mind that 16yr old geek with the glasses just got to kick sand in this fuckers face.

ChemicallyEngineered
05-13-2012, 06:29 AM
too bad there isn't an audience for this like there was when he terrorized us. Sorry for jacking the thread for a minute.

ZOOT
05-13-2012, 09:34 AM
LMAO..you shoulda smashed the tv over his head