PDA

View Full Version : Tired of eating

miss diesel
10-09-2007, 09:50 AM
I'm tired of eating. Sometimes, I'm not even hungry :eek:
I don't think that I suffer from overtraining even though my workouts are heavier than ever.
What do you, guys, think?
Anyone here who has the same problem?

Brock Samson
10-09-2007, 10:10 AM
yeah happens to me alot. I used to barely be able to eat 5 meals without feeling sick a couple years back. Now I am having trouble with 7-8 meals. Its funny though because If I eat only 5 meals now, my body freaks out and I feel weak. Although Ive been able to maintain 4000-5000 cals before I think that Im not used to it right now and thats why Im only getting about 3500. There are some supps that are supposed to boost appitite but I think that the obvious stuff like less fiber / veggies , more liquid cals , and some more (light) cardio are the best ways to get more food in. Of course theres always EQ:D And no I dont think overtraing would be the culprit because as long as you get good long un interupted sleep the extra food should only help to keep you out of an overtraining state. I wish I could just walk around with a weight gainer IV hooked up to me all day.

In Hulk
10-09-2007, 01:29 PM
Thank god for blenders.

Brock Samson
10-09-2007, 03:03 PM
I could barely get down 5oz of chickin and 2 cups of white rice after my work out today. It took 15 min and I threw out half the rice :eek:

ragamuffin
10-09-2007, 03:41 PM
Eating is just a function, like breathing. Ya just gotta do it.

Skeletor
10-09-2007, 10:58 PM
I usually have 3 real food meals and 4 protein shakes per day. I have a real food breakfeast,lunch and diner. Give that a try. I never have problems not wanting to eat. It does vary though..depending on how hungry I am...if I wanna maintain...cut...bulk up....ect....

miss diesel
10-10-2007, 12:31 PM
Thank you all :)
I must admit that I rely on shakes and cottage cheese (with a double scoop of Whey Protein) to get what I need.

bigbench
11-17-2007, 08:45 AM
for dense calories that does not affect how full you feel, nothing beats peanut butter. You can go through a small jar in a day, and it contains about 3500 cals alone. Just to keep yourself anabolic, grab a few big spoon fulls and eat it plain.

miss diesel
11-18-2007, 02:28 PM
I love peanut butter. When not hungry, I eat a couple of rice cakes with 1 tsp pb :)
What's the best MRP you have ever used, guys?

jtooswol
11-19-2007, 07:05 AM
Muscle Milk helps out alot