PDA

View Full Version : Fuzo, my hero!!!

baby1
05-24-2012, 07:25 AM
Over the years Fuzo has stepped up when we have been in emergency sitautions out in public. He missed his calling and would have made an excellent firefighter/paramedic.

Yesterday we were eating lunch at a restaurant and a woman got hysterical and yelled "we need an ambulance". There was a woman and a old man sitting near us having lunch. The man could not breath, Fuzo said his eyes were rolling and he was going down. Fuzo got up and went over to the table and took over. He told the waiter to grab the guys legs and Fuzo grabbed him under his arms. He gently laid him on the floor and unbuttoned his shirt so they could see that he was still breathing. Fuzo continued to talk to him and also told everyone else to stop talking at once. The man lost his bodily functions and Fuzo grabbed a towel an put it over the man so noone else would see. Fuzo remained very calm until the paramedics arrived. The man's daughter held onto Fuzo's hand and was very grateful to him. The paramedics arrived and by the time they left, the man seemed more alert. The daughter came over and gave Fuzo a great big hug and we gave her our number so she could let us know how her dad was. She called last night and said they were still doing tests but her Dad's heart enzymes were very high and possible indicated a heart attack.

Anyway, I sat there crying as it was pretty emotional and I felt bad for the daughter, but I also was very proud to see Fuzo, once again, step in and help in a situation!!!

apbt549
05-24-2012, 08:06 AM
damn good for fuzo.. thats something people cant do some people get freaked out and lock up.. and some just react like he did.. good for him...

goes to show you there is still good people out there with fuzo and the daughter to take time and call you guys to let you know how the guy was doing...

guns01
05-24-2012, 08:23 AM
some people with stand by and watch, some people will walk away and turn a blind eye. you man fuzo is in an elite class of those that step up for others in need. Fuzo is one of the rare good people left out in the world and i am glad to call you guys my friends

FUZO
05-25-2012, 10:34 AM
I just saw a man in help and did what anyone should do.25 views and 3 posts cmon guys tell us how ya feel

guns01
05-25-2012, 11:03 AM
that's what i was talking about fuzo what you did puts you in a class of maybe 2 or 3% of our society. it's sad but a fact

apbt549
05-25-2012, 03:07 PM
very true guns....

so people just re-act and some walk away or watch...

ZOOT
05-25-2012, 04:49 PM
Completely awesome. It's hard to stay level headed in an emergency situation. I love hearing things like this, especially with all the hell I've been reading in the news lately. Nice job Fuzo