PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever go through this site for lab tests?

baby1
05-26-2012, 09:09 AM
www.privatemdlabs.com

I want to get some testing done and I don't have a docs order. It says I do not need one? Any feedback would be appreciated.

guns01
05-26-2012, 09:14 AM
i have seen a ton of feedback on people using them. they email you the results from the testing you request without a doc's order. the only downside to it is some states dont allow it so you have to check with you state law on it

ZOOT
05-26-2012, 09:32 AM
I have used it...was like $59 and they send you a pdf file to print out with the docs orders on it. You go to the lab(which is on their page, labcorp) results in 3 days. A whole list of tests to choose from ranging in price. Only draw back for me was they didn't do Test levels above 1500..just shows greater than...but showed what I needed to know everywhere else

guns01
05-26-2012, 09:50 AM
I have used it...was like $59 and they send you a pdf file to print out with the docs orders on it. You go to the lab(which is on their page, labcorp) results in 3 days. A whole list of tests to choose from ranging in price. Only draw back for me was they didn't do Test levels above 1500..just shows greater than...but showed what I needed to know everywhere else

the sad thing about test level checks is that almost all labs stop at 1500. the test that my doc does if i remember correctly stopped at greater than 1200

apbt549
05-26-2012, 12:17 PM
i dont really understand why you'd need a doc's rx to get your blood work done.. hell if your paying the bill you should be allowed to do what you want...

i say if you want too get one done every other month knock yourself out...

baby1
05-27-2012, 08:11 AM
or.Thanks guys! I hope our state allows this cause my doc just won't order what I ask for