PDA

View Full Version : got some personal satisfaction yesterday at the gym

ChemicallyEngineered
05-29-2012, 08:32 PM
So there's this guy i went to school with, we will call him Steve. Steve was a bully back in school, a real prick and a sore looser. Just to give you an idea of the tool he was here's a story. A few of us on my block are playing basket ball. Two of us are decent players and two of us are not. I was one of those who was not but i was kinda quick back then so i was useful. Anyway steve's team started to loose the game and he couldn't take it so when i went up for a lay he just reached up and grabbed the back of my shirt and threw me to the ground. being 130lbs i obviously wasnt in any position to do something about it. I've mentioned steve once before, he ripped me off for some supplements i supplied him a few years back. Some time later he called me and apologized, paid the money he owed me and continued to ask me for advice. Fast forward to yesterday and i'm doing chest at the gym and he walks up and says"what the fuck do you weigh now? This is the biggest i've ever seen you. You're shoulders are ridiculous." Ahh yes, keep kissing my ass you tool. The best part is i know he is also the type to tell others about how big I am. The nerd with the glasses that is still inside me is grinning ear to ear.

tobetutz
05-29-2012, 09:44 PM
Good for you.

MPMC
05-29-2012, 09:51 PM
I know the feeling of running into people like that. I see guys from my childhood that used to pick on me and it's funny how they act like we were always cool. It's like you don't even have to say anything because you know, that they know, that you know, you could kick their ass without any trouble. lol

jerrystanton
05-30-2012, 07:13 AM
Great story ... enojyed quite a few of these moments over the years myself! And true ... they always kiss your ass! lol

Skeletor
05-30-2012, 12:31 PM
that's awesome dude. love to hear storys like this brotha

apbt549
05-30-2012, 01:08 PM
good to hear now he's getting his...

pay backs are a great thing...

guns01
05-30-2012, 01:19 PM
hell yeah man that's some good stuff.

i hate to say it but when i run into people that i went to school with they have no idea who i am. i actually hadnt seen my aunt(Mom's sister) in 3 years and she didnt recognize me. i literally walked up to her and she said how may i help you sir. this was clean shaven no beard or anything. blown away at how much i changed over the years lol. another funny but not so funny one was when i went to my grandmother's funneral everyone thought i was my dad's brother. how crazy is that?

MintheD
05-30-2012, 04:42 PM
Awesome story what comes around....

baby1
05-31-2012, 07:41 AM
Love to hear this kind of stuff

badcompany487
05-31-2012, 08:47 AM
There was this bitch back in high school that used to make fun of me all the time. She wants me pretty bad now and I told her to fuck off lol

ChemicallyEngineered
06-01-2012, 06:04 AM
There was this bitch back in high school that used to make fun of me all the time. She wants me pretty bad now and I told her to fuck off lol
thats great stuff right there.

Patriot1405
06-01-2012, 06:12 AM
Great story CE, redemption!!