PDA

View Full Version : Discipline

guns01
06-02-2012, 12:35 PM
so i am prepping for a cpl shows coming up here real soon and i havent had any sugar or anything bad in going on 18 wks. of course mother's day was not to long ago as well as my kids birthday was here not to long ago either. so what do i do so everyone dont suffer along with me (well the mrs does diet when i do but not as strict):
for mother's day, i went to ihop after my 4am cardio and got my mrs the big pancake breakfast with eggs sausage, toast and a stack of chocolate chip pancake. no i did not have any
for my boy's bday, i made him and the family smily face pancakes with pb chocolate chips bannas and whipped cream. i also baked him spider man cup cakes with cotton candy icing. nope didnt have any of that either.

i told myself today that i am a creature of misery lol

apbt549
06-02-2012, 01:12 PM
bro i feel for you.. that is very hard to see and be around and not eat that...

i will bet after your contest it will be on like donkey kong....

Born2Juice4Ever
06-02-2012, 01:50 PM
Hey bro,

You're my mentor and have been for the last 2 years.

Everything I know is from you.
You are putting me on stage this year for the City tittle and for an over all pro card July 15th.

I fucking love you to death!!!!!!!

And if you were a girl, I would have sent ya flowers!!

B2J

apbt549
06-02-2012, 01:59 PM
good luck to both of you guys in your up coming shows...

guns01
06-02-2012, 06:16 PM
haha thanks guys. i hate to make my family suffer when i am suffering but it is so sweet at the end. win or lose you still feel a great sense of accomplishment when you give 120% and dont give up

Blackfoot
06-02-2012, 08:09 PM
if nothing else, this thread is motivating to say the least. great job guns and good luck to you an b2j!

Yohimbe
06-03-2012, 12:33 AM
Good job guns! Sacrifice and discipline are hard, but all worth it in the end. Keep it up brotha!

baby1
06-03-2012, 07:56 AM
Are you normally someone who likes sweets? I love them and I love to bake so it is hard to give it up.

You do have a lot of discipline in your eating and that is awesome. Just proves that when you have a goal, you do whatever it takes to get there. Great job and keep it up!!

guns01
06-03-2012, 08:18 AM
Are you normally someone who likes sweets? I love them and I love to bake so it is hard to give it up.

You do have a lot of discipline in your eating and that is awesome. Just proves that when you have a goal, you do whatever it takes to get there. Great job and keep it up!!

do i like sweets? haha, you know how most people say they have a sweet tooth? well if that is the case i have a mouth full of sweet teeth lol. i love to bake cook and watch the foodnetwork and cooking channel all the time. i love cooking and eating. the sweets are my down fall but about 16-18wks i eliminate all sugar from my diet and kick into gear. when i am in the off season it is a whole different animal. if i make my number goals for the day then i will eat whatever i want for the remainder of the day

Born2Juice4Ever
06-03-2012, 04:04 PM
do i like sweets? haha, you know how most people say they have a sweet tooth? well if that is the case i have a mouth full of sweet teeth lol. i love to bake cook and watch the foodnetwork and cooking channel all the time. i love cooking and eating. the sweets are my down fall but about 16-18wks i eliminate all sugar from my diet and kick into gear. when i am in the off season it is a whole different animal. if i make my number goals for the day then i will eat whatever i want for the remainder of the day

DAMN!! You're like me!!

I am a chef and own a bistro as you know.
So for me not to even think about sweets or good tasting food is abstract.
IT KILLS ME!!!!!

But I rather die than to give into the temptatio.

You can be sure however that after these two shows, i am going to live breath, drink, swallow nothing but cookie bags and pastry will be in place of meals hahahahhaaha

b2J

badcompany487
06-04-2012, 06:23 AM
Man I hate dieting, I don't do shows or anything but just getting rid of winter fat sucks! Keep up the good work bro!