PDA

View Full Version : Oberweiss ice cream

baby1
06-03-2012, 08:31 AM
Anyone have one of these places by them? WE have one right across from us and on these hot days, it is dangerous. I had some awesome blueberry pie ice cream last night. After that, my daughter roller bladed around the lake and i walked VERY fast so we could work off that ice cream, lol!!! I love summer!

guns01
06-03-2012, 08:33 AM
sounds awesome. cold stone even though pricey is one of my favorite go to spots.

apbt549
06-03-2012, 08:51 AM
oh yea cold stone is a great place....

the wife wanted some DQ last night but they were closed...

Ezskanken
06-03-2012, 08:58 AM
Shucks, I must be out of the ice cream world. The only one I've heard about is DQ...lol!

guns01
06-03-2012, 09:00 AM
Shucks, I must be out of the ice cream world. The only one I've heard about is DQ...lol!

nothing wrong with some dq either

apbt549
06-03-2012, 11:22 AM
lucky for me i am not a big sweet person.. if DQ was open last night i wouldnt have gotten anything wasnt in the mood...

guns01
06-03-2012, 02:31 PM
lucky for me i am not a big sweet person.. if DQ was open last night i wouldnt have gotten anything wasnt in the mood...

sweets and pizza are my weakness

apbt549
06-03-2012, 02:52 PM
now pizza is a differnet story.. i am not talking about papa john's i am talking some good stuff.. now i can mess that stuff up..

when i was in high school there was this little pizza shop in town that was owned by a couple when i was 14 i started working there washing dishes and the old man made the pizza and the women made everything else by hand and i mean everything they made there own pizza dough..she fed me when i got there and sent food home with me.. they were a very nice couple.. great food and great pizza...

guns01
06-03-2012, 03:19 PM
now pizza is a differnet story.. i am not talking about papa john's i am talking some good stuff.. now i can mess that stuff up..

when i was in high school there was this little pizza shop in town that was owned by a couple when i was 14 i started working there washing dishes and the old man made the pizza and the women made everything else by hand and i mean everything they made there own pizza dough..she fed me when i got there and sent food home with me.. they were a very nice couple.. great food and great pizza...

i know exactly what you are talking about man. i am a huge fan of no kidding chicago deep dish from chicago. now dont get me wrong i will slay into some papa johns but i am a bigger fan of real pizza that's not mass produced