PDA

View Full Version : Biker gets 14 tickets

guns01
06-03-2012, 08:59 AM
Anthony Anderson apparently has a serious need for speed. So much so that when the reckless motorcyclist blazed by cops who clocked him at 193 miles per hour on the New York State Thruway (yes, that is 193 miles per hour — faster than a Boeing 737 takes off), the trooper had to deploy officers down the road before they could catch up with him in a different town and issue a ticket. Or rather 14 tickets, one of which was for speeding. Authorities said it was raining when the 28-year-old was clocked at a speed of nearly 200 mph, so we assume the others had to do with the myriad ways this situation involved reckless driving.

guns01
06-03-2012, 08:59 AM
this isnt you is it b2j? haha

Born2Juice4Ever
06-03-2012, 09:18 AM
Buwahahhahahah two weeks ago on my way to te gym.... 8am Saturday mornig... There is a 15 sec gap on the queensway... Never cops unless it is a driving cop under cover.
I took my girl to 255kph
And let me tell you this: NOYHING EQUATES THAT EXPERIENCE.
It took 8 seconds heart was raisin as shit!!!

B2j

apbt549
06-03-2012, 09:23 AM
thats crazy fast to be driving in the rain....

last weekend sunday night monday morining a guy in town was driving over the bridge and smacked the side wall and it threw him over the bridge into the water and they didnt find him until the next morining and he was dead...dont know how fast he was going but him and a buddy were hauling ass at 2am over the bridge....

i will be the first to tell you i love speed proably a good thing i never got a crotch rocket but you never know what will happen when your hauling ass like that at 150mph things happen reall fast with little time to react....couldnt imagine driving 193 in the rain that guy has some balls...

guns01
06-03-2012, 09:36 AM
i will be getting a new one this fall hopefully. but i can bet you a million dollars you wont be reading about me doing that kind of thing in the headlines

Born2Juice4Ever
06-03-2012, 10:20 AM
You are all so right!!!

I can be stupid at times!!

I pick spots where it's safe for others and for me....never the less speeding is against the law.
The perks I being single and with no children.

apbt549
06-03-2012, 11:18 AM
you are very right i am sure i'd be doing the same thing in the right spots at the right time... my wife had one when i met her she had a 600 ninja it was pink she sold it bc she couldnt afford it at the time living on her own with her kids..