PDA

View Full Version : BE THANKFUL

apbt549
06-03-2012, 11:34 AM
be thankful for what you have.... i have been with my wife for 4 years now. i was married before. in the end of that marriage i went out to the clubs (bars) alot. there was one main club in town that was the biggest in town while i was married at the club with my firends i wasnt happy with my wife and in turn got a divorced. during the end of my marriage and when i was single i went out alot and there seem to be great looking women around every where i was in heaven. i met my current wife working at this main club in town she was working there and seen her there several times before.. long story short we got together dated moved in together and got married. in the last 4years we really didnt go out alot we both share the opinion that a club is no place for a married person she doesnt go out with out me and i dont go out with out her works great for us. well last night we went out to some clubs for a friends wife's birthday. well the club my wife used to work at closed a few yrs back so we couldnt go to that one so we went to 2 differnet clubs last night . and was not impressed at all.. i am so thankful for my wife and the way she looks.. when you think your wife isnt hot go out and see whats out there you might think again...

BE THANKFUL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE......I KNOW I AM....I TOLD HER THAT WHEN WE GOT HOME....

baby1
06-03-2012, 12:15 PM
be thankful for what you have.... when you think your wife isnt hot go out and see whats out there you might think again...

Awesome to hear gratefullness in what you observed last night!!! I think, all to often, that married couples tend to forget what they have.

apbt549
06-03-2012, 12:41 PM
i agree baby i think that happens on both sides....

baby1
06-03-2012, 12:54 PM
i agree baby i think that happens on both sides....

More on the mens' side though,lol. I don't get it when men have a beautiful, caring, giving wife and they look everywhere else and forget about what they have at home.

apbt549
06-03-2012, 01:34 PM
i think it maybe bc we have short attention spans....show us something new and shiney...

guns01
06-03-2012, 02:29 PM
i think it is the old the grass is greener on the other side deal. i wouldnt trade mine in for nothing. she puts up with all my crap from bbing, she had to take care of me when i was wounded (and the things she had to do for me were not cool at all), not to mention dealing with me being gone 99% of the time. i am very greatful and thankful and try to show it as much as i can also

Born2Juice4Ever
06-03-2012, 04:00 PM
fuck this thread makes me sad.
My girl and I broke up 5 months ago almost 6.
We used to wear the same shoes, same jackets...she competed also.

Life has a very fucked up way of telling you things at times. I miss her.

I am happy for you bro, that you found that one person that you can't live without!! GOOD FOR YOU!!

And you're right, the club scene gets tiring real fast when you grow up :D :D

B2J

apbt549
06-03-2012, 04:55 PM
bro hang in there you'll find someone who fits you.. i was with my ex wife for 16yrs and the last 5 years or so just flat out sucked..i finally got the balls to tell her i wanted a divorce.. people who i met at the clubs didnt even know i was married bc i never went any where with my wife....

like i said bro hang in there and spend time training you'll find someone.. dont know why you and your lady broke up...

Born2Juice4Ever
06-03-2012, 07:10 PM
Thank you big man!!

She and I broke up because I put building a business before the relationship....a avalanche of negatives erupted from that.
Her being a business owner herself for over 8 years, understood me fully, but I also made some bad moves.

We ended with the promise to keep an open line of connection, and in hopes to rebuild something again.
But back in Feb I cut all connection right from the neck.

I am a firm believer that when something is meant to be, it will be again. I have experience this theory.
What am I doing to be proactive? I am stronger than ever and I have grown so fucking much over the last 5 months....that when she and I cross paths again...another book will be written.

In the mean time, I continue to respect life and what it may have to offer me.
I am seeing somebody, but she knows I am not ready to commit 100%. She respects that.

Thank you bro, this thread kinda hit me on the head...sometimes we need a reminder of what good we had, and moving on forward apprecaite the greater things life may bring us.

b2J