View Full Version : Rant

miss diesel
10-26-2007, 01:24 PM
I'm tired of guys telling lies
I'm tired of bitchy females talking behind my back
I'm tired of supermarkets that never carry what I need
I'm tired of the cold and rainy weather
I'm tired of my painful joints

Sorry, I had to vent. If anyone else needs to, please feel free to reply to this thread :D

kaioken
10-26-2007, 01:37 PM
aah me too! i'm tired of painful joints
tired of being a damn maid so i can go to the gym
tired of a guy askin' me if i'm suppose to be at school instead of the gym
tired of only 3 squat racks at the gym
and i've yet to see lee priest walk into the gym!

Juicd
10-26-2007, 08:07 PM
aah me too! i'm tired of painful joints
tired of being a damn maid so i can go to the gym
tired of a guy askin' me if i'm suppose to be at school instead of the gym
tired of only 3 squat racks at the gym
and i've yet to see lee priest walk into the gym!

He's still over at Gym one isnt he?

Juicd
10-26-2007, 08:16 PM
Im tired of people on the boards going down the list of new members and saying welcome just to rack up thier post count. It sucks to click on new posts and its all the new member intro forum..

kaioken
10-26-2007, 08:17 PM
He's still over at Gym one isnt he?

i'm not sure what gym it is to be honest you can ask brock though.

Juicd
10-26-2007, 08:31 PM
i'm not sure what gym it is to be honest you can ask brock though.

I know he's over at Gym One but i thought you worked out there since you were waiting to see him come in the gym

kaioken
10-26-2007, 09:43 PM
I know he's over at Gym One but i thought you worked out there since you were waiting to see him come in the gym

oh i workout at the same gym as brock and he told me lee priest comes in there so i guess thats gym 1? i'm not sure i only recently moved to the city.

BuffyBot
10-26-2007, 11:39 PM
oh i workout at the same gym as brock and he told me lee priest comes in there so i guess thats gym 1? i'm not sure i only recently moved to the city.

No, no, no, Lee works out @ 24 Hour Fitness!

I swear!:o

BuffyBot
10-26-2007, 11:43 PM
On a serious note though, maybe should keep what Gym(s) we train @ a secret...;) :cool:

Slimfatty
10-27-2007, 03:33 AM
I'm tired of guys telling lies
I'm tired of bitchy females talking behind my back
:D

Sounds relationship related. You need a good guy Miss D!

Juicd
10-27-2007, 08:53 AM
On a serious note though, maybe should keep what Gym(s) we train @ a secret...;) :cool:

I totally agree! I do think its funny that some of us may be training side by side and not even know it

Juicd
10-27-2007, 08:57 AM
Here is one more. I'm SO SICK of people telling me "how big they used to be" This shit happens all the time. Who cares how big you used to be? Im so close to saying what happened; you all of a sudden turned into a skinny little pussy?

kaioken
10-27-2007, 09:01 AM
No, no, no, Lee works out @ 24 Hour Fitness!

I swear!:o

haha! where the dumbells go up to 60lbs and if your going to grunt while lifting you get thrown out? thats why i can never find him!:D

kaioken
10-27-2007, 09:09 AM
oh man i use to workout with one of my friends. He was something like 134lbs 5'9''. Anyways yeah... i'm all for the competitive seen, but if you can't lift your first rep on a 10rep goal without me having to spot you...:mad: it was like a non-stop workout on almost.

Slimfatty
10-27-2007, 09:34 AM
i hate the f'n retards who use the damn hammer strength calf extension machine for leg presses piss me off. there is this one dude who always does it in our gym, so I just stand there and stare at him. he couldn't squat the bar the skinny prick. just thinking about it makes me angry

Juicd
10-27-2007, 09:43 AM
i hate the f'n retards who use the damn hammer strength calf extension machine for leg presses piss me off. there is this one dude who always does it in our gym, so I just stand there and stare at him. he couldn't squat the bar the skinny prick. just thinking about it makes me angry

AHHAHAHA I love it... I just laugh at all the Fucking idiots that do exercises totally wrong. But sometimes it does just piss me off.

Brock Samson
10-27-2007, 10:00 AM
yeah, BuffyBot due to recent events I think that its better to treat this like e-steroids anonymous! so IM wit ya homie
but, . . FYI
Lee used to train at a couple golds in austin up north and gym one which is also up north on anderson mill. He was supposed to go to pheonix to train and work with Tom Platz for a while but I was recently told that the IFBB hearing already happened and did not go in his favor, so Im not sure where he is now or where hes training.

miss diesel
10-27-2007, 10:10 AM
I'm tired of them playing the radio at my gym (music from the 50's and 60's ...)

Juicd
10-27-2007, 10:23 AM
I'm tired of them playing the radio at my gym (music from the 50's and 60's ...)

Lol... how the hell can someone lift with intensity listening to that..

Slimfatty
10-27-2007, 10:44 AM
they could play elevator music for all I care 'cause I got slayer playing in my headphones!!

Kruzzer
10-27-2007, 07:36 PM
HEY!!!! NOW ONE CAN BITCH!!!! I have a pregnant wife who just got fake boobs in May...Now she is so sick I can't even look at them let alone get laid!!! The Baby isn't even do until April! What the hell am I gonna do???:(

Juicd
10-27-2007, 08:11 PM
HEY!!!! NOW ONE CAN BITCH!!!! I have a pregnant wife who just got fake boobs in May...Now she is so sick I can't even look at them let alone get laid!!! The Baby isn't even do until April! What the hell am I gonna do???:(

Congrats on the baby and the boobs. Just think in a few months you can play with them both!

BuffyBot
10-27-2007, 11:03 PM
Here is one more. I'm SO SICK of people telling me "how big they used to be" This shit happens all the time. Who cares how big you used to be? Im so close to saying what happened; you all of a sudden turned into a skinny little pussy?

You must've met PECS recently huh?

Just kidding PECS! Dont ban me! I was just.. just kidding.. heh heh :o

miss diesel
10-28-2007, 02:12 PM

Congrats on the baby, Kruzzz :)
Your wife being sick sucks heeps though. Usually the worst is over after a couple of weeks. I hope she'll feel better soon.
As far as getting laid, I'm sure you won't have to wait until April. Once she feels better, I bet she'll beg you for sex. Hang in there, K

Skeletor
10-29-2007, 08:31 AM
I'm tired of wanting a threesome and never getting it
I'm tired of Extenze commercials...
I'm tired of lookin at the dork on the bowflex commercials
I'm tired of Bringin Sexy Back
I'm tired of MTV not playin Videos until 5 in the morning
But most of all...I'm tired and goin to bed...Good nite all!!:p

miss diesel
10-29-2007, 12:59 PM
But most of all...I'm tired and goin to bed...Good nite all!!:p

Hahahaha, that's good, Skeletor :p :D