PDA

View Full Version : BIG SHOUT OUT TO GUNS

Born2Juice4Ever
06-08-2012, 04:52 PM
Hey bro,

Tomorrow is your 'warm up' show....but for some reason this so-called warm up is the real deal!!

You're a fucking machine on stage. Do your thing big man!!!!

I will be with you, thinking of you, and knowing that you will own your steps!!

B2J

guns01
06-08-2012, 04:56 PM
thanks man you are right behind me and on the way. to all you guys that dont play this game today and tomorrow are the worse for us. depleting all of our water while trying to fill out with carbs. misery at it's finest. i heard from an older competitor backstage one time who was huffing and puffing getting ready to kick it (he looked fantastic too) we are in the only sport in the world where you are the best when you are at your weakest. that is the name of our game. now it's time for a few of us to bring home some new furniture in these up coming weeks

baby1
06-08-2012, 04:57 PM
Best of luck to you guns!!! You have been prepping for this for awhile and doing great!!! Go get em!!!!!

apbt549
06-08-2012, 05:13 PM
good luck brother...

you both have been doing a load of work....

Born2Juice4Ever
06-08-2012, 06:58 PM
You're right bro...to the media and the world we are the image of health and wellness...yet to get on stage and represent at lower bodyfat ever means putting ourselves throught the grind.

Would I change competing at this level for anything less than? NOT for the world!!
You put me on the map for two big tittles this year bro...and my payback to you is hard work, and dedication from beginning to end. I KNOW where I am going with you as my mentor.

next year when I hit the nationals i will be heavier and leaner than ever in my life.

People at the gym always praise me for what I carry, and they say how do you get quads like that, I want mine like yours...or how do I work out my chest to reach peak?? What people fail to realize is that there is NO single equation that will produce the perfect body (if it even exists) but rather year after year of pound that 45 pound plate.

Henry Colins hit it on the nose!!!

B2J

guns01
06-08-2012, 07:46 PM
well everyone, if looking anywhere near how i am feeling is an indicator of the package i will show tomorrow we are in for a big win cause i feel like warmed over death even carbed up. damn dehydration sucks ass.

Born2Juice4Ever
06-08-2012, 08:45 PM
..I just changed my status to ANGRY....I am ready to face this fucking battle. hahahahah

Guns bro this is yours!!!!

Sarah and I will be going through hell this week. But she will do well also!!

b2J

ZOOT
06-08-2012, 09:09 PM
Good Luck bro

ChemicallyEngineered
06-08-2012, 09:58 PM
Good luck and give em all a hell of a show.

baby1
06-09-2012, 07:08 AM
GO GUNS!!!

WidowMaker
06-09-2012, 08:05 AM
BUMP THIS THREAD!!!!

Best of luck to ya guns, kill it brother!!!!

Patriot1405
06-09-2012, 08:29 AM
You got this Guns!!

Born2Juice4Ever
06-09-2012, 09:53 AM
Right about now GUNS is facing himself.

FUCK I LOVE THIS GUY!!!!

can't wait to see him back on here tonight or even in the mid day to let us know how well he is doing.

B2J

guns01
06-10-2012, 06:42 AM
well my fellow imers that have followed my misery along here. i took third but wait. some of you fellas that know me and bodybuilding's politics knows how a lot of these shows are and know what to expect. i did this local show as a warm up for a big show that i want bad for the end of the month. now this show yesterday is the worse for politics. it was put together for the local boys in the city next door to mine so i went in to it with the mindset that if i got into the top five i would be happy. well boys i took third and i was blown away cause it was a 10 man class full of great guys except for 2. i actually take this 3d as a bigger accomplishment than a couple of my wins. a few of my fellow competitors were more upset that i didnt win as well as all my family and friends but like i said i went in knowing in advance. thanks for all the support and sorry i didnt get on here last night but i got in super late and i cant even tell you how tired i was. i will try to get up some good shots if i can today and tomorrow for everyone to check out cause not to toot my horn but i was freaking peeled

Born2Juice4Ever
06-10-2012, 06:48 AM
CONGRATS BRO!!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds like you were in the right zone.

I hope you're stuffing your face all day today with great tasting food...followed by a good 20lbs gain in 24 hours hahahahahha

B2J

baby1
06-10-2012, 06:56 AM
YEAH!!!! Congrats!!!! Just a preview of your success in the big one!!!!

apbt549
06-10-2012, 07:11 AM
great job guns.. some times things like this happen just take your win and go on.. sometimes they know who is going to win before the show starts...

good job and good luck on the next one

jerrystanton
06-10-2012, 09:12 AM
Great to hear Guns...good goin my friend and F all the dam politics...it happens everywhere

guns01
06-10-2012, 12:34 PM
i can tell you guys that have been around bodybuilding cause you know how the judging actually works at the majority of shows. i was exstatic taking 3d at this one and i could have def won the show but i knew it going in and perfectly acceptable to me. now i am filling the tanks back up today but not getting to crazy, i will deplete back out till thursday starting tomorrow and then full tilt filling in for the next one. should see a huge change in these next couple of weeks.

thanks for all the support here everyone, it is very much appreciated

Born2Juice4Ever
06-10-2012, 04:27 PM
Guns clear your inbox hahahahhaha busy busy bee!!

b2J

niko
06-10-2012, 06:40 PM
Nice work guns! Ya man politics is a MOFO! Looking foward to see some pics.

guns01
06-11-2012, 10:03 AM
thanks niko. after i burn out all this excess glycogen i am hoping to bring in an even more shrinked wrapped package rolling into this one. you know the biggest pats on the back other than all of the family support that i get here is this: a fellow competitor of mine that sat this one out txted me this am and said brother i hit the gym yesterday and today and everyone is talking about how great you looked and that i am the buzz rolling into the next one. i was also told that the guys that watched me weigh in and pump up where saying that they really hoped i wasnt in the division. makes you feel really good that people see you and all of the hard work and sacrifice that we go through. i dont want to sound arrogant by any means but for us guys seeing ourselves day in and day out and our own pictures. we really dont see what everyone else does.

thank you all for the support for real

Big Dan
06-11-2012, 10:13 AM
Way to go brother!!!! I will see you in two weeks!!!

guns01
06-11-2012, 10:24 AM
Way to go brother!!!! I will see you in two weeks!!!

hell yeah we will prob be rubbing elbows haha