PDA

View Full Version : I have to rant my ass off---

Born2Juice4Ever
06-12-2012, 05:44 PM
Ok,

So I call my buddy who won the City tittle when I competed. He got the over all.
The guy is 5'8" and competes at 165---ripped to the bones. Off season 190.
He is a national competitor since 2010

I called him because the posing coach girl I had fucked in week 6 so I dropped her.

He spent 1 hour with me today and we are going to hit it tomorrow for another 1 hour.
I have to tell you, this guy knows posing to the max. He broke me down, made me accentuate certain parts, told me what to hide and how to hide....he is GOOD!

Then he starts getting into water load/drop/carb....and without even asking me what I am doing, gives me a 5 minute straight talk on what "I SHOULD DO" until the the day of the show.

I honestly could not believe he did not even ask me first.

Unfucking real!!

My rant of the day and the entire week!!!!!!! WTF!!!

B2J

guns01
06-12-2012, 05:50 PM
i can relate to you on that one b2j. i have had people do that to me and completely sabbotage me because they where threatened by me. it is sad but this happens more often that not among fellow competitors that think you can and will beat them

Born2Juice4Ever
06-12-2012, 06:02 PM
You're so right bro.

He out of all people should know better than to starts talking shit without being asked for advise first.
I just stood there and heard him...then at the end I obviously just told him thank you so much for the advice.

He did fantastic for posing...but damn he ruined it at the end.

Oh yeah...told me I am unstoppable except I lack chest/ and that I am holding way too much water lower back area.
Yes I have been injured since week 6 I think...but my chest still is good fucker!!!

Born2Juice4Ever
06-12-2012, 06:21 PM
For sure FIST.

BELIEVE me when I tell you, the plan has been written and is set in stone bro. NOTHING can and NOTHING will change, unless the master mind, the creator, The One, The Only, super genious himself, the super amazing....ok you get the idea..unless HE changes.

Other than that, this is why I am so pissed off. How in the hell does he have the balls to tell me shit.

I don't know if he may have a buddy of his competing, and is looking to completely savoutage my work right now...anything is possible.

Born2Juice4Ever
06-13-2012, 09:00 AM
During my prep I have had several nightmares from hell, where I have woken up and I did not have striated glutes. I almost puked my ass off week5 of prep.

ALL over all winners and big tittles win because of their level of perfection, which ALWAYS includes the striated glutes.

Today at 4:30 AM JUST before my alarm was to wake me, I had this dream:

I had woken up, looked in the mirror the morning of the show, and I had lines along my glutes deeper than the Riviera river....I could not believe how deep those lines were.
Part of the dream was holding that over all massive trophy on hand...and then I woke up.

It was perfect!!!!!

B2J