PDA

View Full Version : Gun's Post 20wks of Dieting Feast

guns01
06-25-2012, 07:02 AM
i know you guys are going to tear into me but i do this for about a wk to 2 wks after a long prep. then i go back to eating the way i am supposed to. now i wouldnt recommend any normal person to try this feat of feasting but i am a sugar junkie and i worked my ass off. so i come off stage and this is how i started:

1-20oz sweet tea
1- 1/2 gallon of cherry limeaid flavored water jug (distilled of course and sugar free)
headed to tgi fridays for dinner (normally i slay hooters but we dont have a tgi fridays near home and the wife had never eating it. i let her pick cause she worked just as hard as i did helping)

1- plate of fried motzerala sticks with maranara sauce
1- spicy beer cheese burger with jalopenoes
2-large orders of season fries
1- chocolate pb pie
probably about 2 gallons of sweet tea (waitress left me two pitchers) i dont have anything carbonated since my fiasco in 2010 and i learned my lesson.
1- rollo mcflury
4- chocolate chip cookies
and i went to bed. got up at 530 and headed to ihop:
lots of sweet tea and coffee
gravy biscuits with sausage and eggs
side of sour dough toast
1 stack red velvet pancakes
1 stack strawberry banana pancakes.

large caramel latte from krispy kreme
2 dozen assorted doughnuts from krispy kreme.
these are also something we dont have at home and when i do a show it is a ritual to indulge in these nasty fried tasty pastries

yesterday consisted of:

4-doritos locos tacos
4- nachos buritos
10-soft tacos
large baja blast mt. dew
handful of creme sicle oreos
1-cup of milk
1 and a half gallons of water
smoky chipotle bbq doritos
chocolate chip cookies
peanut m&m's
2 bags of pop corn.

no ice cream cereal or any of the other goodies just yet but i will trust me i got a little bit before i go back to normal diet eating again.
:)
that has been it so far. i am still filling pretty good and re hydrating is going very well. i am actually excited to get started up bulking clean again here very soon. i may add to this later today cause i am not done just yet lol. i am a machine

baby1
06-25-2012, 07:12 AM
OMG!!!! Don't forget to take your ACV, you are going to need it,lol!

guns01
06-25-2012, 07:17 AM
OMG!!!! Don't forget to take your ACV, you are going to need it,lol!

started it back immediately after the finals haha. i felt like crap for the last 3 days leading up to the show cause i have to drop it. i can feel a huge difference when i dont take it. maybe in my head but i dont think so

apbt549
06-26-2012, 01:18 PM
Damn bro after all of that i hope you took a good nap...........

guns01
06-26-2012, 01:24 PM
Damn bro after all of that i hope you took a good nap...........

i did pretty much the whole time i was back in town on sunday. the feast will continue for about another few days and then the guns' reconstuction plan will commence. my bday and the 4th are coming up so since i have dieted through them and the summer for the last 3 years i am going to enjoy it this time

Yohimbe
06-26-2012, 11:34 PM
Damn! After all that I would have napped for a week haha.

guns01
06-27-2012, 05:57 AM
Damn! After all that I would have napped for a week haha.

you the funny part is i normally eat a whole hell of a lot more but just wasnt feeling it this time. all i want to do is drink tons of fluids. i think it is because i had to deplete and dehydrate 2x in such close proximity to each other. that was freaking brutal