PDA

View Full Version : Mia for a little bit

ChemicallyEngineered
06-26-2012, 06:43 PM
I haven't been on in a little while because my son knocked our computer off the bed and broke the screen. We picked up a new one last night so I should be back tomorrow morning. Looking forward to posting frequently again.

guns01
06-26-2012, 07:36 PM
welcome back man. new computer should be smoking fast

Yohimbe
06-26-2012, 11:31 PM
Look at the bright side, just gives you a reason to upgrade your computer... Unless you already had a brand new computer, then that sucks lol. Either way, welcome back bro.

ChemicallyEngineered
06-29-2012, 03:53 AM
we bought a toshiba sattelite l755 from best buy for $399. nice computer but my the new version of vuze doesnt use as many of the search engine as the old so i can't get any new movies and my iphone can only sync to 1 library i found out so i had to investigate a little to figure out how to be able to add songs. Also when i spoke to my brother last night he told me he replaced his girlfriends screen for $50 a few months back. I'll be giving him the old computer so he can get me the part number and order a screen for me. Then ill have the old version of vuze and also all of our old pictures and videos on there.

guns01
06-29-2012, 04:49 AM
we bought a toshiba sattelite l755 from best buy for $399. nice computer but my the new version of vuze doesnt use as many of the search engine as the old so i can't get any new movies and my iphone can only sync to 1 library i found out so i had to investigate a little to figure out how to be able to add songs. Also when i spoke to my brother last night he told me he replaced his girlfriends screen for $50 a few months back. I'll be giving him the old computer so he can get me the part number and order a screen for me. Then ill have the old version of vuze and also all of our old pictures and videos on there.

that's great ce and now you have a backup as well then