PDA

View Full Version : A lesson in behavior.

guns01
06-28-2012, 05:50 AM
A lesson in behavior.

The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is actually proud of the fact it is distributing the greatest amount of free meals and food stamps ever.

Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks:

"Please Do Not Feed the Animals."

Their stated reason for the policy is because “the animals will grow dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves.”

There ends today's lesson.

apbt549
06-28-2012, 11:58 AM
very very true.. better to teach them to fend for them selfs then to take care of them..

the more you give them the more they want and expect...

ZOOT
06-28-2012, 06:33 PM
It's a damn shame. When times are tough for my family, I can get no help...cause I make to much..lol..laid off, strugglin with bills, but can't get help from gov't., and I make to much.. But the slobs who never work get everything handed to them and still want more. Thank god I know how to work with my hand and can usually find work.

guns01
06-29-2012, 04:48 AM
It's a damn shame. When times are tough for my family, I can get no help...cause I make to much..lol..laid off, strugglin with bills, but can't get help from gov't., and I make to much.. But the slobs who never work get everything handed to them and still want more. Thank god I know how to work with my hand and can usually find work.

yep this right here is what pisses me off the most ^^^^^^^^ maybe it would help your case zoot if you were here illegally

apbt549
06-29-2012, 08:40 PM
yes it seems this country trys and does take better care of those who arent supposed to be here then they do of the men and women who belong here and have defended this country...

before i married my wife her exhusband hadnt paid her the child support he owned her so she went to file for food stamps and welfare bc she couldnt take care of her 3 kids they told her she couldnt get anything bc she is supposed to get 1250 a month from her ex well he never paid she would've been fine if he did but he didnt and he still doesnt. to this day he still doesnt pay and the court does nothing. went to court with her last year about this and the judge told her he's trying.. in my opinion there is no trying you either take care of your kids or you dont..

this country has become such a joke......

i've said it before and i will say it again if your on any type of goverment help you souldnt be allowed to vote. bc i will bet you 1k dollars you wont vote for any rep that will make you go back to work or will cut any type of goverment help...

i could go one for a long time on this...