PDA

View Full Version : my anniversary

ChemicallyEngineered
07-24-2012, 03:58 AM
This weekend marks my sixth year of marriage to my best friend. I am truly blessed to have a woman who is also a great mother and who loves bodybuilding and supports me in every way. She is tolerant of the $1100 grocery bill last month, the $200/month on supplements and another couple hundred for our special supplements. The big question is, What to plan for our saturday night out without the baby? Obviouosly i want to take her out to dinner and her favorite place is this habachi place about 1 hr away called mount fuji. http://www.mtfujirestaurants.com/ The downside is that i don't eat 90% of the food there. We went several years back for her birthday and i got the chicken meal and i literally only ate a few coconut shrimp and the chicken. We actually had to stop at mcdonalds on the way home so i could eat because i was starving. I really want to take her and i guess i would just need to somehow eat before we went and then i think i would be alright. The other thing that sucks is I'm just sitting there while all the people around us are eating and it makes me feel like a freak. What do you guys think?

Big Dan
07-24-2012, 08:09 AM
Happy Anniversary brother!! My anniversary is this sunday, we will be celebrating 23yrs this weekend. I think that is a great idea to take her there and let her enjoy her favorite place. Might have to eat a meal before you take her out though. Just shows how much you care for your wife to let her enjoy her favorite place to eat.

guns01
07-24-2012, 08:45 AM
congrats man. i am coming up on number 13 myself. that is a great gesture for the dinner man. i would prob go with what big dan said and eat something before hand and then get the chicken again. happy anniversary sir

Anabolic5150
07-24-2012, 09:46 AM
Happy anniversary!!

apbt549
07-24-2012, 06:34 PM
congrats bro...

you might try and find a different place also that is maybe alittle quieter something you both might like or like the others said eat alittle something before hand then get the chicken dinner and see if they can add more chicken to it...

my first will be in nov. we got married at a nice resturant here in town and i will take her back there and eat dinner there. maybe buy her a spa package so she can get taken care of that moring get alittle pampering for her before dinner... get her feet and hands done get a facial and maybe a massage...spoil her alittle....

good luck bro...

Yohimbe
07-25-2012, 01:19 AM
Congrats bro. Happy anniversary.

ChemicallyEngineered
07-25-2012, 03:26 AM
my wife said she wants to be a little closer to home so i am taking her to a really nice place thats close to home. When I take our son to my moms i am going to have my suit there and i'm going to get changed there and pick up flowers on the way back. Then when i get back home I am going to ring the door bell and pretend to be picking her up for a date as if i didn't live there. I know this is what she wants more than anything, to make it like it's a date from ten years ago.

Patriot1405
07-25-2012, 04:14 AM
That sounds like a great plan! I'm sure she'll be surprised and you guys will have a great evening! Congratulations again on your anniversary. Last month was our 26th. The trick is to marry your best friend. Have a great time.

Born2Juice4Ever
07-25-2012, 04:41 AM
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I have been online for just over 10 years, I have seen a lot of you transition from bieng single, some were actually punks, and into great men of family and amazing ethics.

Stuff like this brings me down big time. Humble in life, and looking to always appreciate what others say about how happy they are.

Long term commitment is not something that JUST happens, it is ongoing work, promises, and always realigning the eyes to keep consistent.

CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN!!! Spoil her as much as you can...she obviously understands YOU inside out.

B2J

baby1
07-26-2012, 08:10 AM
my wife said she wants to be a little closer to home so i am taking her to a really nice place thats close to home. When I take our son to my moms i am going to have my suit there and i'm going to get changed there and pick up flowers on the way back. Then when i get back home I am going to ring the door bell and pretend to be picking her up for a date as if i didn't live there. I know this is what she wants more than anything, to make it like it's a date from ten years ago.

Sounds like you have a nice plan here! Very romantic and special! Congrats!

can't wait to see what Fuzo has planned for our 15th anniversary in September!