PDA

View Full Version : Has anybody here tried Accupuncture??

Born2Juice4Ever
07-29-2012, 06:24 AM
Hello team Infinity,

Has any of you ever tried accupunture?
For lower back? Up until 2 years ago, 3 plates on the squad was my breakfast, loading up 1000lbs on the leg press was just the average workout.
But ever since I pulled my low back, my life has changed.

I tried chiropractice for 3 months %1500.00 in treatment, only to be back to the same starting point.

I am looking for any options, where the desperate b2j will even try creams, or palm reading if need be hahahah

actual imput from personal experience much appreciated.

B2J

ZOOT
07-29-2012, 08:05 AM
I've tried acupuncture, didn't work for me. I may be wrong but I believe it is for more of a nerve/muscle problem. If your disks are blown out like mine...it may not work. I have come to accept that I can no longer lift like I used to but that won't keep me from getting all I can from the gym. I've had to get the injections, over a period of years. Time and therapy may be your friend at this point bro.

Born2Juice4Ever
07-29-2012, 08:24 AM
DAMN YOU BREAK MY HEART!!!
When I was gorwing up, I used to hear the guys in their 30s and 40s complain about NEVER being able to squat heavy at all......I NEVER thought I would become one.

I can still hit the quads with smith, single leg press, HEAVY ass extensions...but do I ever miss real squats.
My life has changed a lot since 2010.

I take injections too :D :D :D

Thanks for hte feedback bro.

You're a heart breaker, but I guess I just need to face reality.

B2J

ZOOT
07-29-2012, 08:37 AM
Yeah man. Squats and deads are out of the question for me. But I still kill the legs on the press and other machines. It is what it is, ya know. We can still frighten people...haha. I take all the 45's they have and put em on the plate loaded squat press..people are like wtf!!! lol