PDA

View Full Version : Dealing With Damaged Goods & More

baby1
08-05-2012, 07:11 AM
http://images.askmen.com/dating/dzimmer/when-to-see-a-doctor-1065334-flash.jpg (http://www.askmen.com/dating/dzimmer/when-to-see-a-doctor.html)
Bandaged MemberHi Doc,Had a big deal happen this weekend. I was having sex and felt a weirdpinch on my penis. I kept going (who is going to stop for a little pinch feeling?), came,and when I pulled out, there was blood all over the place. At first I thought this girlwas on her period, but then the pain got really bad and I noticed I tore my foreskin. Partof it was ripped and kind of hanging off. I washed it, wrapped it up and now have my peniswrapped up with bandages. Should I see a doctor or do you think it will be OK?-AnonymousThe good news is you’re getting laid. The great news is,well… nothing really. Your penis is torn. Kind of crappy news, actually. Should yousee a doctor? My answer is hell yes. Here’s why. Your penis is torn. And I justthought of the great news: You have foreskin! More nerve endings means more penilesensitivity. Great in my book.While your penis is going to make a fullrecovery, it’s best to seek out medical attention to make sure the teardoesn’t need stitching and to be assessed for infection. Who knows how severe thetear is, where the tear is and whether your bandage job is making things worse by trappingin bacteria or slowing down the healing? The doctor is going to tell you to take a breakfrom intercourse for a few weeks, and I suggest you listen to the doc. It can easily tearagain if your foreskin isn’t fully healed. Torn foreskin isusually the result of the perfect storm of vigorous thrusting during intercourse and theabsence of lubrication. Try using lube beforeintercourse and reapplying sometime in the middle. It’s a win-win situation, as mostwomen prefer lubricated penetration to dry, painful or uncomfortable intercourse. Thelubrication will help reduce the friction that may lead to future foreskin tearing. Ifyou’re using condoms, put a few drops of lube inside the rubber or rub some on thehead of your penis before putting on the condom. That will help reduce foreskin tearing.Lube is your friend.Anal Play, From A To ZDoc,Is it true that guys can get off by having anal sex?Thanks,-RJGuys are magnificent creatures. We’re soversatile and resourceful that we can get off in so many different ways. Anal sex is justone of many. I can’t tell if your question is asking about anal play (lickings,fingers, massage?) or giving or receiving anally, so let’s touch on all of them forthe full anal play spectrum. Why not? Anal August is upon us, after all. Lets take ourtime and make it a long, sensual answer. Why is anal sex so good? Forstarters, it’s a taboo and that whole area is psychologically charged. Ifyou’re an ass man, you know what I’m talking about. A number of men find analplay to be the ultimate in dominant/submissive desires, and being given the backdoor is asign of trust, closeness and a gift of intimacy. Some men are simply horny, and it givesthem an animalistic charge that other sex acts don’t produce.Anal sexdoesn’t start with penetration but with anal exploration and massage. How youexplore and massage is entirely up to you. Some like to massage the butt cheeks forsensuality and circulation. Others enjoy touching their partner’s anus. A few enjoylicking their partner and performing oral sex on their anus.It’s all good -- just make sure you take care of the hygiene piece by showering,cleansing or using wipes to freshen up the backdoor area. Also, bacteria and sexuallytransmitted infections can be present, so consider barrier protection like a dental dam,saran wrap or a condom that is cut open and laid flat against the anus. Take your time,set the mood and reduce the anxiety in the room. You’re in a good place -- enjoy it. Continue Reading (http://www.askmen.com/dating/dzimmer/when-to-see-a-doctor.html)

http://www.askmen.com/dating/dzimmer/when-to-see-a-doctor.html ( More...

guns01
08-05-2012, 09:34 AM
i thought this was going to be about dating a divorced lady or gentleman haha. that's what we call it at least