PDA

View Full Version : Giving Police a Bad Name.

HumaLabs
09-06-2012, 01:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jfZmE0aFUX4

This officer already has this man down on the ground, and with very little resistance he proceeds to use his OC spray and kick the
fucker in the chest. Assholes like this give all officers a bad rep.

ZOOT
09-06-2012, 07:03 PM
Some guys can't handle the authority..wut a tool...lots of good guys on the force, but way to many like this jerk

Born2Juice4Ever
09-07-2012, 04:30 PM
He smashed the guys head against the hood, and said: Are you ok baby?? Are you ok?? then smashed him again....

I have never seen more body fat percertange on police men than on that video.
Here in my area, you either see them juiced up, or fat fucks!

But videes like these one are typical in the U>S.A. no?

B2J

HumaLabs
09-11-2012, 02:40 PM
Yes, you usually see these types of videos here in the good Ole U.S.A. It's a real shame, because I know some great cops, but some assclown with Little-Man-Syndrome has to bang him up to establish dominance.

qhams
09-11-2012, 02:55 PM
I believe it is like all professions. You have good ones and bad ones. Let us just hope the majority are good.

baby1
09-13-2012, 06:17 AM
I think some cops just lose it, especially ones who have been on the force so long and see such garbage day after day

guns01
09-13-2012, 10:46 AM
I think some cops just lose it, especially ones who have been on the force so long and see such garbage day after day

agreed and the ones that get carried away in the moment from adrenaline and such that cant turn it off.