PDA

View Full Version : Fall is coming!!!

baby1
09-23-2012, 08:18 AM
What do you all like to do in the fall? I love this time of year as it feels crisp outside and the smell of leaves is nice. WE like to rake piles of leaves and bury ourselves in them. Also, love to bake more and make yummy comforts foods and watch football.

apbt549
09-23-2012, 08:58 AM
that time of year is amazing up north the colors are out of this world. several yr ago i drove up north in early oct and is was great...

we dont have much of a season change down here... leaves really dont drop or turn color this time of year.. still kinda of hot..

we get ours when you guys are ass deep in snow and we're wearing shorts...

Skeletor
09-23-2012, 10:09 AM
I love fall and a little cooler weather. I love to go 4wheeling more and basicly just doing more outside because its less hot and humid. I def do eat a bit more junk..but what the hell..right...?

spraynpray
09-23-2012, 10:55 AM
I take the little ones up into the foothills to a place called Apple Hill. Apple Hill has several farms and ranches in the foothills of the Sierra Nevadas where the kids can drink apple cider, get apple fritters, ride trains etc. They have a lot of fun.

guns01
09-23-2012, 11:30 AM
only thing i really dont like about fall is the nasty allergies. now the good thing is the break from humidity and heat with football and all the goodies that fall brings

Yohimbe
09-24-2012, 12:40 AM
I love the fall. Cooler weather, less heat and humidity.