PDA

View Full Version : Could you give up your cell phone?

baby1
09-28-2012, 04:46 PM
I know I could! I still have a flip phone and I don't text either. Phones are a nuisance and I hate seeing people walking around texting everywhere. That drives me nuts. Not to mention when you are talking with someone and they start texting, so rude!

Skeletor
09-28-2012, 10:37 PM
I never text when I'm spending one on one with someone..but I do text a lot. Could I live without it?? Absolutely...well I think I could haha

guns01
09-29-2012, 06:30 AM
i hate them and think they are the worse invention ever. i call mine the electronic leash

ZOOT
09-29-2012, 06:33 AM
I can and I have...Threw it against a wall when it froze up...share one with the wife for emergency use if I should need it. I feel like I've been unleashed, plus one less bill.

Yohimbe
09-30-2012, 12:51 AM
I certainly could. I do use my phone a lot, but I turn it off quite a bit too just to be disconnected. It's crazy how technology has changed us though. People panic more now days if they forget their cell phone somewhere than they do if they forget their wallet, or purse lol. Once we moved into the era of smart phones, communication became ridiculous.

ARX International
09-30-2012, 01:24 AM
I could if i didnt have family that depended on communication.....I agree all u see is shits walking zombies texting..hate it

Yohimbe
09-30-2012, 11:24 PM
What makes me mad is cell phones at the movies. Never fails... best part of the movie, quiet, suspenseful, and someone's damn phone goes off.

kingvillan
10-01-2012, 02:56 AM
I think that I could...I remember what it was like before cell phones... I think that I could adapt back to those days.

Yohimbe
10-02-2012, 06:20 PM
I remember back before cell phones, everyone had a home phone and an answering machine. I can even think back to when we got our first answering machine. I remember thinking, "Wow, we can record our own message?" LOL How times have changed.