PDA

View Full Version : GET YOUR OBAMA PHONE

FUZO
09-28-2012, 05:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio

apbt549
09-28-2012, 07:35 PM
thats a great reason to vote for the guy bc he makes the goverment take care of me...

people need to come to terms some of this great countries people just dont want to work its that plain and simple...

the big reason why people on welfare and food stamps shouldnt be allowed to vote conflict of intrest....

dont say it cant be done hell i was trailer trash growing up.. was born in a trailer park in south mississippi that didnt even have an number for our trailer our address was the name of the trailer park...

guns01
09-29-2012, 06:35 AM
thats a great reason to vote for the guy bc he makes the goverment take care of me...

people need to come to terms some of this great countries people just dont want to work its that plain and simple...

the big reason why people on welfare and food stamps shouldnt be allowed to vote conflict of intrest....

dont say it cant be done hell i was trailer trash growing up.. was born in a trailer park in south mississippi that didnt even have an number for our trailer our address was the name of the trailer park...

i agree apbt. i was messing with a lady in the gym whose husband i retired with. well he was way higher ranking than me and he makes over 100k now for the gov but still. i was giving her a hard time about where do i get my free phone and she had no idea what i was talking about and said she wanted one too. after i told her what it was all about she was like they really do that for real. talk about being a little out of touch. i wouldnt have known about it either if i didnt watch the news though