PDA

View Full Version : Job Opening???

thundergod
02-14-2008, 07:30 AM
This morning I was on the treadmill doing a little bit of cardio and wathcing the news. They were talking about Clemens and steroids in baseball. There was a prominate attorney on there discussing the issue as well and the attorney said, "what is congress doing???Grandstanding on the issue??" The anchor then replied, "Aren't there more important things to worry about like a war, terrorism and obesity??" When they came back from commercial, he was replace by the weather man.....HMMMMMM...........

TheChosen1
02-16-2008, 11:26 AM
That's ironic, bro.

A couple of days ago, I was at the gym doing my cardio and when I looked up at the TV, there it was...The Senate hearing about Clemens and his alleged steroid use. All I could do is shake my head. Don't those assholes get paid enough money to tackle real lawbreakers in the system and not in the sports field?

thundergod
02-18-2008, 06:13 PM
The anchor I was talking about got a little suspension from what I understand. I believe it was only like 2 days without pay, but its sad when someone speaks the truth and then gets in trouble for it.

msm1179
02-18-2008, 06:37 PM
that is the truth so many people think the same way but wont seak up like that anchorman for fear of the exact same thing fucking politics suck

DirtyD
02-19-2008, 05:57 PM
This whole steroid deal with Clemens is way outta hand... The media and all the politicians are a crock of crap... Like you said we got a war to fight... There are bigger worries in America...