PDA

View Full Version : Been some time since I been here

niko
10-18-2012, 06:52 PM
Hey all, Been going threw a divorce this summer. I would say this is the main reason I haven't logged on in a while. We were together for 12 yrs and hitched for 2. Not easy to push 12 yrs a side and just forget about everything. I really thought we would be together til I was buried but hey shit happens. Anyway I will try and be here a lot more now that I'm settled.

Skeletor
10-18-2012, 10:34 PM
Good to have you back. Sorry to hear about what you're going through bro. Stay strong

Yohimbe
10-18-2012, 11:54 PM
Sorry to hear you're going through that bro. Keep your head up and welcome back.

baby1
10-19-2012, 07:25 AM
Hey all, Been going threw a divorce this summer. I would say this is the main reason I haven't logged on in a while. We were together for 12 yrs and hitched for 2. Not easy to push 12 yrs a side and just forget about everything. I really thought we would be together til I was buried but hey shit happens. Anyway I will try and be here a lot more now that I'm settled.

Wow, I am sorry to hear that niko! You sure have been through a lot this year. I hope your health is getting better and stay strong! We are glad to have you back though!!!

guns01
10-19-2012, 11:00 AM
yeah man glad to have you back. sorry to hear about your ordeal man. keep your head up though, you will find a good one or you can play the field so it isnt your loss

niko
10-20-2012, 06:55 AM
Thanks baby1, Ya this year has been a sucky one but we all know life goes on with or without us. Knock on wood my crohns has been in check even with the stress of everything going on. I hurt my back at work in May, a few bulging discs, a tear in one of them plus degenerative problems. Im going to have some injecttions to help with the pain,hope it works. Still training but obviously not as heavy soI had to adapt to different training methods.

Wow, I am sorry to hear that niko! You sure have been through a lot this year. I hope your health is getting better and stay strong! We are glad to have you back though!!!

Thanks Guns, Its hard to move on but my job takes me to multiple hospitals daily Im sure you can imagine how many fine looking women I run into, especialy childrens hospitals.

yeah man glad to have you back. sorry to hear about your ordeal man. keep your head up though, you will find a good one or you can play the field so it isnt your loss

FireFreak956
10-22-2012, 01:33 PM
Hope everything gets better for you bro...Stay Strong..