PDA

View Full Version : Hold them close

ZOOT
10-27-2012, 08:58 AM
Your loved ones, hold them close and keep one eye on em...it seems there is an overwhelming number of horrendous criminal acts of violence lately. Just in my area alone a girl was killed for her bike and stuffed in a recycling can. A grandmother was murdered and a 10 month old girl was abducted and killed by a family friend, who helped look for "the real killer". The nanny who stabbed two children...the list goes on. Are the end times near? Is the Devil hard at work? I don't know, but here's what I think. BRING BACK CRUEL AND UNUSUAL PUNISHMENT!!! No one is afraid of consequences anymore. Commit a crime and get free housing and meals on our dime. Bring these effers out in the public square torture them or sumpin. Time to get medieval on their asses

nightrain116
10-27-2012, 09:53 AM
Three kids the youngest is NOT a teen yet the gf and me.. ALL of us certified with firearm usage... Plus two pits and two dobes.... Trouble gives us a wide path!!!!!! I agree with ^^^^the hell with courts if it is a no brainer.... person goes nutso and kills x amount in a theater.... Right to the news stand and a bullet on national news with the heading NEXT IDIOT!!!!

baby1
10-27-2012, 03:26 PM
Sad but so true!

apbt549
10-27-2012, 04:42 PM
yes we live in a messed up world..crime against kids and the old is in-excuseable and those who do that should be given death.. killing a kid and stuffing her in the recycle bin WTF...

guns01
10-28-2012, 05:11 AM
i blame it on what we have allowed society to become. people have no respect for each other or other peoples property and no one really cares about it