PDA

View Full Version : I have a HUGE f...in problem.

willie_man
11-23-2012, 08:05 PM
About a month ago I rented out a room in my home. Young guy, lifts worksout. He ended up not being able to pay rent. So he left. We were still on a casual basis. I gave him a week basically to tell me if he can make it. He hasnt been staying here and his week is up. Hes been asking about a package that he is supposed to get. Asked me a couple times. well the pack arrived today...I have no doubt that its gear....99 percent sure. I am extremely familiar with the companies, the shipping and all. What the heck do I do here. I do not want to be associated with it. My fuckin home!! My first gut reaction is to mark it does not live here and send it back and tell him I never seen it. My mail has been screwed up lately.. I dont want anyone to think it belonged here at all. What to do? Please give me some advice. I might just beat the fuck out of him.

FUZO
11-24-2012, 06:25 AM
yeah just say doesnt live here anymore

Skeletor
11-24-2012, 01:27 PM
I second what fuzo says. Just that simple..

apbt549
11-25-2012, 01:45 PM
i agree with the others mark not at this address.. if LE was on to the pack they would have already kicked in your door..

tell your ex-roommate to come get it and DO NOT send anything else to your addy...

Born2Juice4Ever
11-25-2012, 03:29 PM
this guy is nothing but trouble!!!!!

get him out and let him be gone!!!

B2J

qhams
11-26-2012, 02:57 PM
That is pretty disrespectful. I agree with everyone mark wrong address.