PDA

View Full Version : Shooting in Conn. School

nightrain116
12-14-2012, 01:48 PM
http://hsrd.yahoo.com/_ylt=AvQO068F3jl3fTlQQLmZD7abvZx4/SIG=12r5d4m09/EXP=1355595474/**http%3A//news.yahoo.com/video/abc-news-plus-special-report-220000361.html

What the hell is going on????

Ezskanken
12-14-2012, 03:40 PM
This is so sickening! 5-10 year old CHILDREN! He shot at fucking CHILDREN!! What a piece of shit coward!!! I am so pissed right now. When my son get's home from Pre-K in a little bit he's getting ice cream, and yes before dinner!

ZOOT
12-14-2012, 06:39 PM
It's hard to not cry over this..if crying is a sign of weakness then I'm a weak ass b i t c h cause I love my kids and this is painful to hear...Effin coward, Now all a sudden it's hard not to wanna punch the hell out of something

qhams
12-14-2012, 07:25 PM
so sad...he must have had some mental illness...I dont know who could harm a child.

irish_2003
12-14-2012, 08:21 PM
Jeffrey Lionel Dahmer: Murdered 17 people, never had a gun. Killed 7 of his victims with a 10lb dumbbell.

Let's have better dumbbell laws...

apbt549
12-14-2012, 08:33 PM
very sad that is for sure.. i dont think it has anything to do with guns laws.. i think the guy had some problems its that simple... i mean who the fuck kills little kids??????

if you wanna get in a shot out with someone hell let us know we'll ship your ass to the middle east you can shoot all you want over there...

guns law work for law abiding people this guy was not that....

apbt549
12-14-2012, 08:34 PM
This is so sickening! 5-10 year old CHILDREN! He shot at fucking CHILDREN!! What a piece of shit coward!!! I am so pissed right now. When my son get's home from Pre-K in a little bit he's getting ice cream, and yes before dinner!

good for you... i dont blame you hell put some m&m's on top also...

Born2Juice4Ever
12-15-2012, 06:19 AM
This is the biggest and only reason why I have never wanted to have children.

no fucking way...some day some guy will walk into that school and my little girl or little guy will get shot to death.

What the fck!!!!! Sad moment for many people!!!

B2J

baby1
12-15-2012, 07:41 AM
My heart just hurts about this. I don't think I could survive something like this happening to my daughter, God bless all the familieswho are grieving and the children who had to enfure seeing such tragedy. This will forever have an effect on their lives

baby1
12-15-2012, 07:44 AM
very sad that is for sure.. i dont think it has anything to do with guns laws.. i think the guy had some problems its that simple... i mean who the fuck kills little kids??????

if you wanna get in a shot out with someone hell let us know we'll ship your ass to the middle east you can shoot all you want over there...

guns law work for law abiding people this guy was not that....

I think more focus needs to be on helping those, and researching people who are mentally ill and all the meds that docs put their patients on these days can make some people even more disturbed.

apbt549
12-15-2012, 09:53 AM
I think more focus needs to be on helping those, and researching people who are mentally ill and all the meds that docs put their patients on these days can make some people even more disturbed.

very good point.. i dont think the powers to be will see it that way.. all they will see is a gun did this.. not the crazy ass behind the gun.. what type of gun law would avoid this???? only one i know about taking away all guns... but your point would advoid this type of thing...

baby1
12-15-2012, 10:04 AM
Think about it! Docs put you on a med for anxiety, but you still have depression so then you get an anti depressant then you start having pain and now he puts you on pain meds. Some peole may even drink alcohol, or do other recreational drugs as they are taking these and it is hard to believe this doesn't mess with some people. Then some docs say "you are bi-polar so now they give youu another med! While they are doing all this did they really bother to find out the cause instead of just constantly treating the symptoms? Don't forget that some patients may be on other meds along with those, like statins, thyroid meds, other hormones, etc. The goverment makes out big through these pharmaceutical companies and now lookw where we are. Now all those things just can't be good and people may have some abnormal thoughts that they do not tell their docs about and then bamm, they flip out!!!! Banning guns is NOT going to cange things.

apbt549
12-15-2012, 01:17 PM
Think about it! Docs put you on a med for anxiety, but you still have depression so then you get an anti depressant then you start having pain and now he puts you on pain meds. Some peole may even drink alcohol, or do other recreational drugs as they are taking these and it is hard to believe this doesn't mess with some people. Then some docs say "you are bi-polar so now they give youu another med! While they are doing all this did they really bother to find out the cause instead of just constantly treating the symptoms? Don't forget that some patients may be on other meds along with those, like statins, thyroid meds, other hormones, etc. The goverment makes out big through these pharmaceutical companies and now lookw where we are. Now all those things just can't be good and people may have some abnormal thoughts that they do not tell their docs about and then bamm, they flip out!!!! Banning guns is NOT going to cange things.

great point baby......i total agree.......

from what i heard the guns he used belonged to his mother... us gun owners need to keep our guns locked up where only the onwer can get to them.. and if she knew he had these type of problems she should have done this also..

nightrain116
12-16-2012, 04:27 PM
I may be going off the deep edge here but it is like a conspiracy... Just a week or less ago a kid killed a couple of people in a mall and had a semi auto rifle... killed himself too... That didnt get a lot of media coverage... (low death count)... Now this... And yes with all the drugs that dr. x is pumping into us and our children how does anyone know for sure its not a mind altering drug used for the govt to get people to do this shit for their own agenda???? Yes i am always looking behind me to see whos watching... lol

irish_2003
12-16-2012, 06:48 PM
I may be going off the deep edge here but it is like a conspiracy... Just a week or less ago a kid killed a couple of people in a mall and had a semi auto rifle... killed himself too... That didnt get a lot of media coverage... (low death count)... Now this... And yes with all the drugs that dr. x is pumping into us and our children how does anyone know for sure its not a mind altering drug used for the govt to get people to do this shit for their own agenda???? Yes i am always looking behind me to see whos watching... lol

it's obama's anti-gun campaign...notice that out of there's been 12 mass murders over the last decade...5 under obama's watch...notice how all the killers are killed or lived and seem drugged like colorado movie theater guy...also every single one the media claims second shooter, yet there's always only one...