PDA

View Full Version : DEA at the Arnold

thundergod
03-05-2008, 09:30 AM
Just a little observation, but I saw a ton of agents with their "drug sniffing" dogs walking around the expo. Not sure if you can train a dog to sniff out AAS, but I'm pretty sure it was there just for intimidation purposes only.

The secret service was there too with their dogs, but I think that was just because Arnold and Maria were both there.

Brock Samson
03-05-2008, 09:57 AM
FUCK THE DEA They were opposed to the schedule 3 re classification to begin with but yet they still waste so much time and money and manpower fuckin idiots . . . . . sorry got carried away lol but yeah it was probably more for security bombs and such than for AAS which alot of dont even have scents.

thundergod
03-05-2008, 06:18 PM
I totally agree bro. I have read countless articles about how beneficial AAS are, yet the govt will only allow very limited testing/research to be done now. It seems that the govt. is trying to control the people by FEAR through the media.

DirtyD
03-06-2008, 02:05 AM
Sorry ass DEA... Find something better to put my fucken tax money towards... Fuck off...

Juicd
03-06-2008, 11:22 AM
They were there for security not aas

In Hulk
03-06-2008, 05:29 PM
Not doubting what you're saying Juicd, but why would the DRUG enforcement agency be their for security??

Plus, who needs security when the Terminator is in attendance???

Juicd
03-07-2008, 02:24 PM
Not doubting what you're saying Juicd, but why would the DRUG enforcement agency be their for security??

Plus, who needs security when the Terminator is in attendance???

HAHAHA the Terminator. nice one! Good point bro, i dont see why they would be in attendance anyway. Who the hell brings there gear to a bb show..lol..

ribbler
03-08-2008, 09:24 PM
kinda off the subject ..but a few years back i was in ft lauderdale when the hurricans hit..power out..no gas and no atm and out of food..so this church down the street had food and water..so we went...we seen cops and these guys with vests on..i thought it was the media..dogs all around and we were like maybe all this securty is needed for a possile riot or something..hungry people going wild or something...i got my food and while i was in line everyone started clapping ..so i clapped to i didnt know why ..thought it was for the cooks .well i went to work that night and this place had power generaters tvs and shiz..so i turned on the news..holy shiz there i was..standing next to goerge bush the president and i had no clue..funny shiz..my family seen it to ..they were like did you meet him..shit i didnt even know he was there...they were like you were standing right next to him in line...i was more focused on them hot dogs and beans..lol..ribb

thundergod
03-09-2008, 09:30 AM
I talked with a few others that were at the AC and they all noticed the presence of the DEA. We all feel it was nothing more than a "scare" tactic with all the hype about baseball and AAS. But if you go back a few years, they showed up and had supeonas for some of the competitors and also search some rooms with the dogs. We know that they cant sniff out AAS, but if the dog hits on something else, it gives them probable cause to do a more detailed search.

DragonRider
03-15-2008, 04:08 PM
I talked with a few others that were at the AC and they all noticed the presence of the DEA.

Darn, I feel totally blond. I was so awestruck by all of the celebritys that I didn't even notice them. I didn't see a single dog anywhere.

Come to think of it, I did see Wolf from American Gladiators though.

thundergod
03-17-2008, 03:59 AM
Darn, I feel totally blond. I was so awestruck by all of the celebritys that I didn't even notice them. I didn't see a single dog anywhere.

Come to think of it, I did see Wolf from American Gladiators though.

I saw atleast 3 guys with dogs walking around in the lobby. But its not realy a big deal. I just thougth it was funny to see all these different people and agencies there. I know the secret service was there for Arnold and Maria, but having some of these other agencies there was overkill.

Slimfatty
03-18-2008, 10:33 PM
I've got a buddy who was a dog handler that used to work for a military agency that basically followed secret service around to big events. It sounds like in this instance the agency happened to be DEA. I'm sure it was because Arnold was there and they were looking for explosives. Those DEA agents were probably stoked to get that assignment....lol.