PDA

View Full Version : Why is there always a shit talker on all boards

teamgenetics
03-27-2008, 04:11 PM
Seriously why is there always a shit talker on EVERY board, not just bodybuilding boards, but every board,,,, car boards, motorcycle boards, video game boards, always that one shit talker who says nothing but unuseful bull shit. That guy who makes a HUGE deal out of something and wont let it go and is a complete douche bag.:p :p :p :p i am going to start calling them the ribblers :)

Juice32
03-27-2008, 04:35 PM
Because its the internet where they can talk all they want and not get smashed.

upondeez
03-27-2008, 04:51 PM
I dont get it either! Really makes me think what does this person do in real life with an attitude and personality like they have. How do they function in the real world with a job, friends and family?

All hail the ability to use the mighty banning stick.

jtooswol
03-27-2008, 05:40 PM
AKA "internet tough guys!"

eeee
03-27-2008, 06:07 PM
you guys are just jealous that you cant bench 800lbs like I can, arent married to 2 supermodels and dont drive two ferraris like I do. And of course dont make a bigillion dollars a year like I do.

By the way I am kidding around--please dont ban me. I like this board. All hail the ban stick :)

xb5869
03-27-2008, 08:28 PM
its ribbler, hes everywhere :D

IronFuriur
03-27-2008, 10:48 PM
its ribbler, hes everywhere :D

Yeah sadly I know where his new stomping grounds are :(

demonsweat
03-28-2008, 04:09 AM
No doubt it is a reflection of how they really feel about themselves. When they criticize and talk negatively about others, they are suffering from low self-esteem. When they are just trying to stir up shit, something in their life is unacceptable to them and they use this form of behavior as an outlet.

Simply put, some people are just plain old assholes with no life......pathetic.

boston basher
03-28-2008, 12:14 PM
Seriously why is there always a shit talker on EVERY board, not just bodybuilding boards, but every board,,,, car boards, motorcycle boards, video game boards, always that one shit talker who says nothing but unuseful bull shit. That guy who makes a HUGE deal out of something and wont let it go and is a complete douche bag.:p :p :p :p i am going to start calling them the ribblers :)

The thing is some "people" are usually so stupid and immature, they dont realize what a big deal it actually was!

harleyc
03-28-2008, 12:48 PM
Well We all know now after that post, who you are talking about !!!!!!!!!!ha,ha,

Whimp
03-28-2008, 01:10 PM
Bro I am kinda old and have been around ,it's just the way life is,In my 20 and mid 30's I'd argue with people like that,but I figure me and everyone else can see throw the b-s,and laugh to myself about them.I always take people for what they are.
After all we all can't be perfect like me LOL;) :D ;)
No Bro ,some peps just ain't worth the time.

boston basher
03-28-2008, 01:15 PM
Well We all know now after that post, who you are talking about !!!!!!!!!!ha,ha,

whats my age again, whats my age again?

harleyc
03-28-2008, 03:27 PM
I did not say any thing bad about you in that post BB, I just said now after you said what you did. now every one knows you are the one he was talking about. he never said your name man!!! Thats all I ment!!! And your telling every one else to grow up!!!!

hunter7
04-10-2008, 08:01 PM
And there you have it! LOL What I hate is that we are all hear to help and be helped and you have some dude there that thinks he is the end all be all for your problem and no one else is right but him.

teamgenetics
04-10-2008, 10:53 PM
The thing is some "people" are usually so stupid and immature, they dont realize what a big deal it actually was!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D ^^^^ thats why he isnt here anymore, number two shit talker ever... ribbler is first though :)

DirtyD
04-11-2008, 12:32 AM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D ^^^^ thats why he isnt here anymore, number two shit talker ever... ribbler is first though :)

LOL... He was a character that is for sure...

desireless
04-11-2008, 04:14 AM
Because its the internet where they can talk all they want and not get smashed.

i agree with juice on this one you cant smack a person in the mouth over the computer :eek:

harleyc
04-13-2008, 06:12 AM
I would love to put my foot up his ass!!!!!!! He is one of the bigest assholes on the boards. They banned his ass from M-U too. And they realy loved that fuck head there. hahahhhah You should read them posts!!!!!!! hahahhahhaha
You have to love them keyboard bad ass's!!!!!!!!

TheChosen1
04-13-2008, 07:42 AM
No online community would be complete if you didn't have a post whore, shit talker, smart ass (that's my job), and an ass kisser. I think there's a law or something for them.

http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10530/E-thug.jpg