PDA

View Full Version : Gym Punks

mikeyg51
08-08-2013, 01:47 PM
I saw a thread close to this over at FG and wanted to start one here:

I just ranted about this and I will again...this kid comes in the Powerhouse by my place and acts like his back is so big he can't put his arms down...ok, that's fine, none of my business how he wants to walk...THEN he proceeds to brag about wanting to choke up this woman he just smacked...now I happen to be training with a female at the time and she gets offended by this, as do I...regardless of it being none of my business, I want to beat the dog shit out of this kid...The "bro-ness" he was exhibiting with his fellow douchebags was out of this world and my IQ kept decreasing the longer I stayed lol...Luckily the woman pulled me away before I attempted to make a scene because It would've done no good, I see that now

My question is to ya'll: gimme some examples of just plain old gym douchebags lol...men or women! Both qualify in my book lol

ZOOT
08-08-2013, 05:38 PM
LOL..I MUSTA MISSED THE ONE AT FG..I JUST POSTED SOMETHING SIMILAR...WENT LIKE THIS:

HEY DICKHEAD GYM TOOLS...IF YOU HAVE TO SWING YOUR ARMS LIKE PENDULUMS TO GET THE WEIGHT UP WHEN CURLING, PUT IT THE EFF DOWN AND GET THE CORRECT WEIGHT AND LEARN HOW TO DO THE MOVE RIGHT..AND WHEN USING THE BAR, IT'S THE ARMS THAT MOVE THE WEIGHT NOT YOUR EFFING BACK. IT LOOKS LIKE AN IDIOT DANCE MOVE YOUR DOING. PUT ON SOME EFFING SHOES BEFORE I SNATCH THE FLIP FLOPS OFF YOUR FEET AND BEAT YOU WITH THEM. IF YOU REALLY NEED TO DO JUMPING JACKS IN THE MIRROR IN FRONT OF THE DUMBELLS I MAY "ACCIDENTALLY" DROP ONE NEXT TIME ON THOSE STUPID EFFING TOES YOU JACKOFF MOFO DOUCHEBAG..OK..I FEEL BETTER..LOL. UNFORTUNATELY I SEE THIS CRAP FROM MORE THAN ONE PERSON, UNREAL

mikeyg51
08-09-2013, 12:23 PM
Hahaha!!! I couldn't agree more brother!! I HATE the bastards that have zero form and wear flip flops...I may not always move a ton of weight, but the weight I do move is done with impeccable form!!

baby1
08-10-2013, 08:29 AM
lol...so many goofs at the gym, I cat pick just one,lol

Skeletor
08-10-2013, 01:20 PM
i hate the "noise makers" im always so quiet when im lifting. i hate the heavy breathers..grunters...ect...
makes me sick lol

Yohimbe
08-19-2013, 11:37 PM
I hate the "I'm still using that" guy. Dumb ass is half way across the gym doing 2 other exercises when you get on a piece of equipment. Then here he comes... sprinting like there's no tomorrow.... "Hey.... I'm still on that"

Little BamBam
08-20-2013, 12:17 AM
I hate these kinda people they are everywhere

mikeyg51
08-20-2013, 09:47 PM
I can totally relate to everything you all have said!!

Get this!! I JUST saw this group of three "bros" laying on each other, yelling really loudly, and making the other person bench press their body off the ground! It was the weirdest looking thing I have ever seen and I was actually embarrassed to even be in the same room as them! I am all about trying new things but THAT is just dumb...At first i thought they were wrestling but then I heard "yeah, bro! Press me!!" and he was laying on his body!

nightrain116
08-20-2013, 11:04 PM
Weirdest thing the other day... just after watching my form doing jumping jacks i quicked grabbed these big dumbells in front of me trust me they were heavy cause i had to kinda swing my arms to get em up. Well all of a sudden this other guy tries to cut in front of me on another machine! Im like wtf? Well i must have scared him cause when i went and turned around my flip flop got caught and i kinda lunged at him... and in my cool muscle shirt i got i look super huge when my arms are kinda out from my sides. Oh well.... just another day putin up with those people.

mikeyg51
08-21-2013, 04:59 AM
Weirdest thing the other day... just after watching my form doing jumping jacks i quicked grabbed these big dumbells in front of me trust me they were heavy cause i had to kinda swing my arms to get em up. Well all of a sudden this other guy tries to cut in front of me on another machine! Im like wtf? Well i must have scared him cause when i went and turned around my flip flop got caught and i kinda lunged at him... and in my cool muscle shirt i got i look super huge when my arms are kinda out from my sides. Oh well.... just another day putin up with those people.

HAHAHA, I would've paid to see that punk shit his pants

ozzy69
08-21-2013, 05:06 AM
This is why I have multiple gym memeberships

Grandmaster66
08-29-2013, 05:32 PM
HAHA funniest thread. Plus I sorta feel like mikey didnt get nighttrain's joke LOL