PDA

View Full Version : NOW THIS IS A GREAT WAY TO GIVE AND GET FEEDBACK..EVERYONE PLEASE READ

baby1
09-11-2013, 06:52 AM
Hi all,

In an effort to keep track of how our advertisers/sources are performing here at InfinityMuscle, Fuzo has added some upgrades to the forum.

Take a look at the top and you will see and "itrader" tab. If you click on that, you can see feedback scores that have been submitted by members based on their experience with a source, advertiser, or rep.

So you ask...How do I submit feedback?

1. Click on the source, advertiser, or reps name that you want to leave feedback for.

2. To the right you will see a tab that says 'feedback score"

3. Click on that tab and give your rating and experience

After you have submitted your review, it will be added to the "itrader tab" at the top. A PM indicating that a source/advertiser/rep, has and "itrader review", will be sent to whoever you gave feedback for.

We encourage everyone to use this as it helps us keep track of how people are doing.

It also will help the sponsor, as well, yo know how people feel about their experience with them.

This is also very helpful to a source or advertiser to see feedback on how their reps are doing.

If you have an issue with a particular source, that is being worked on, please do not submit feedback until it is resolved. If you need help with something, please contact fuzo, myself, or a member of our mod team.

Thanks for being part of the InfinityMuscle family!
baby1

Heavy hitter
09-11-2013, 12:37 PM
Cool beans. I want to complain. I sent fuzo two rubber chickens. That was my end of the deal. In return he was supposed to send me some nudes he had of f.I.s.t I never got the nudes. Please resolve this issue.

ZOOT
09-11-2013, 03:55 PM
Very cool

mikeyg51
09-11-2013, 04:17 PM
Heavy, you crack me up everytime i read your posts...I imagine you say that shit with such a straight face too lol...

Thanks Baby for explaining as I now can give some honest feedback!

guns01
09-12-2013, 05:46 AM
very nice. to the top

Little BamBam
09-12-2013, 07:07 AM
This is great

baby1
09-24-2013, 06:46 AM
Dont forget to give your feedback