PDA

View Full Version : Sam's Club or Costco? which is better?

thundergod
04-08-2008, 06:36 AM
I posted this on another board, but I wanted to get some more feed back from my ES brothers. I shop at Sams about once or twice a week, but knowing how they treat their employees I would rather shop else where it were about the same as Sams.

Amanda
04-08-2008, 11:38 AM
I love Costco. No reason really. I just like it.

DirtyD
04-08-2008, 12:14 PM
I posted this on another board, but I wanted to get some more feed back from my ES brothers. I shop at Sams about once or twice a week, but knowing how they treat their employees I would rather shop else where it were about the same as Sams.

Well don't forget that there are women on here bro... :)

I love Costco. No reason really. I just like it.

:D

geeezer
04-08-2008, 12:51 PM
I use BJ'S

thundergod
04-09-2008, 02:14 AM
Well don't forget that there are women on here bro... :)

:D

LOL Now you are just trying to get some brownie points with your precious angel..:D Oh the things we do for women!!! I did stop by Costco and checked it out. Not too bad. Somethings seemed better priced and other things were slightly higher but overall I think the quality at Costco is better.

InfoStalk
04-09-2008, 04:53 AM
dont have a costco up here. only a sams club and bjs club very very close to each other :D, i personally go to sams club and buy mass vitamins and also alot of my V8's, Waters, fruits, and proteins. Unfortunately they dont have condoms.... but its fine 36 magnum condoms at target for 13 bucks... u cant beat that deal right there! not even with a hard on

Gimmic
04-09-2008, 09:33 AM
I've been to both and i still like Sam's club better

aragorn1500
04-09-2008, 01:44 PM
Also, the price of membership might be a factor. I belong to Costco and it costs $50 a year, at Sam's I think it's only $35.

TURTLE
04-09-2008, 07:22 PM
member to both;
costco has higher end stuff
bught my computer there cause if a problem arises i wipe and
return cause it is a membership with benefits

sams is fine for water, peanut butter , i can never find clothes i'd wear or similar items but overall it's fine

either way be prepared to buy large stuff which generally costs more and a bill that is a hundge or better,
if you are single it is not worth it imho

Amanda
04-09-2008, 08:08 PM
LOL Now you are just trying to get some brownie points with your precious angel..:D Oh the things we do for women!!! I did stop by Costco and checked it out. Not too bad. Somethings seemed better priced and other things were slightly higher but overall I think the quality at Costco is better.

And it worked well! :D

DirtyD
04-09-2008, 11:44 PM

LOL... Well I really do not need to get brownie points, but I always make sure my Baby is not excluded... :p But them extra points sure help that is for sure... :D

And it worked well! :D

:D :D :D

thundergod
04-10-2008, 04:19 PM
LOL... Well I really do not need to get brownie points, but I always make sure my Baby is not excluded... :p But them extra points sure help that is for sure... :D

:D :D :D

I totally agree. The extra brownie points never hurt, unfortunately extra brownie points are not a "get out of jail free" card. As soon as the woman gets mad, I believe the hit the old Control/Alt/Delete on the relationship computer and wipe out all brownie points...LOL (but dont tell my wife I said that.)

Pumped101
04-14-2008, 11:15 AM
sam's club all the way

Slimfatty
04-14-2008, 12:42 PM
I use both. Costco is way closer so most of the time I go there.