PDA

View Full Version : Very proud father!

hunter7
04-09-2008, 12:19 PM
I lift at home. I have just about everything you could want and or need to lift. My son is 3 yrs old. He has watched me lift since birth. I set him up with a dumbell a while back. Some times he comes in and lifts it. Today I am doing shoulders and I look back to see him dead lifting the dumbell with perfect form. I was so proud. I called my wife down stairs so she could watch him. Then after he is done says daddy im strong! Needless to say I am so proud!!!!!

Amanda
04-09-2008, 12:21 PM
Very cute!

Gimmic
04-09-2008, 12:38 PM
thats awesome, i can't wait till i get to lift with my kid someday

bbcoach
04-09-2008, 02:53 PM
Awesome!!! its a great feeling to be a proud father!!!

hunter7
04-09-2008, 03:45 PM
Awesome!!! its a great feeling to be a proud father!!!

Thats a fact my friend! No other feeling in the world like it!!!!!!

DirtyD
04-09-2008, 11:52 PM
That is adorable bro!!! I look forward to having kids myself...

ChemicallyEngineered
04-10-2008, 01:10 AM
That is a great story. I joke with my wife all the time when we have a child, he will be exercising as soon as he can, having protein shakes after school and before bed , I will be giving hm gh while he is still young and tell him it's medicine and I'm going to buy him his first cycle when he turns 18yrs old.
Obviously The last two are jokes but it makes the story interesting.

Congrats on being a proud dad hunter!!!

airagee23
04-10-2008, 07:04 AM
Thats awesome bro.

localrockstar
04-10-2008, 11:07 AM
That is a great story. I joke with my wife all the time when we have a child, he will be exercising as soon as he can, having protein shakes after school and before bed , I will be giving hm gh while he is still young and tell him it's medicine and I'm going to buy him his first cycle when he turns 18yrs old.
Obviously The last two are jokes but it makes the story interesting.

Congrats on being a proud dad hunter!!!LOL!!!! this is very funny bro because a couple of months ago my x thought she was pregnant for me and all of her freinds were clowning her saying that tha baby was probally going to come out all jacked up with spiked hair and rocked up biceps. They told her that if His first word was going to be Sustanon whenever he became old enough to talk. That would ahve been a sight. LOL. I would have had a Louisiana verson of the Little hercules.