PDA

View Full Version : Who has been the most help to you?

hunter7
04-09-2008, 02:09 PM
Ok guys and gals. Through your yrs or months or days on the boards, who has been the most helpful to you? In any way. Member, mod, vet, etc.
I will kick it off. Upondeez has been the biggest help to me in all my yrs on the boards. He has great advice and even when I need to vent he is there to listen to my whiny ass. LOL

In Hulk
04-09-2008, 02:54 PM
I can't really say one person in particular. I post on a few boards(and a few non aas) and I've gathered a wealth of knowledge from a wide range of different individuals with a lot of different experiences.

bbcoach
04-09-2008, 02:56 PM
Wow i think this will be a hard one for me... I have had several people help me out and hope to get several more as well as helping others... but i have to say AJ has the most!!! thanks AJ and to others hope i can repay the favor someday..

jtooswol
04-09-2008, 03:23 PM
MIGHTY, AJ, RONUS, HARLEYC, DRED, and a few more. Oh and i cant forget RXrep!

hunter7
04-09-2008, 03:43 PM
Absolutely! Name them all. these people have helped out a lot of us. I have had a few myself. chaos has helped a lot basskiller has helped a number of us as well. Doesnt have to just be here.

bbcoach
04-09-2008, 04:08 PM
i hear you guys man i think the list could go for a while... i just hope i can be as much help to others as they have been to me..... thanks to all that have helped me... thats why i truely like hanging here..

Gimmic
04-09-2008, 04:45 PM
I was gonna say Preppy helped me out alot too, thats when i first started on the boards. Now Bolan over at CS is a big help

bbcoach
04-09-2008, 05:36 PM
Hey Gimmic you on over at CS i visit there searoy has given me some help as well.

airagee23
04-09-2008, 06:51 PM
My boy Snachito. He is well respected and has alot of knowledge.

upondeez
04-09-2008, 06:51 PM
Ok guys and gals. Through your yrs or months or days on the boards, who has been the most helpful to you? In any way. Member, mod, vet, etc.
I will kick it off. Upondeez has been the biggest help to me in all my yrs on the boards. He has great advice and even when I need to vent he is there to listen to my whiny ass. LOL

Thats deep Ogre! I am blushing my friend, glad you are a proud father with a gifted 3 year old son.

hunter7
04-09-2008, 07:14 PM
You are good and you know it Deez! Its not just me either. You help a ton of people in our community. And Man i wish I had a cam corder on hand this morning for that one. My son..... Mr. O!? I think so!

Brock Samson
04-10-2008, 01:41 PM
PECS!!!!!!!!!!
runners up : Slick, AJ, Ronus

MANY THANKS

teamgenetics
04-10-2008, 02:24 PM
myself... teamgenetics .. who do i trust? i trust me and only me :)

Slimfatty
04-11-2008, 01:51 AM
myself... teamgenetics .. who do i trust? i trust me and only me :)

WOW, holy shit, give yourself a reach-around..lol. Just kidding bro.

I would have to say a few guys from an old board I used to hang at. PECS was the first and then a guy named Luckysaint, Ghostdog (now top choice sups..) and a guy tattoojr to name a few. From there I learned a little from everyone, even those who fucked up taught me what not to do..lol.