PDA

View Full Version : Mega Poster/Post Whore Rant...

Mr.Sinister
04-30-2008, 08:40 AM
Now I am a member of a few boards, and have been around for a while (5+yrs), even though I am new here, and I am still amazed how quickly people accumulate post points and become VIP's.
Exp.-
On one board I am a member of there is a VIP, who is a VIP/VET on other boards who has almost as many posts as the owner/admin. of the board. WTF?
Forgive me, but does no one have a life outside of the computer?
Mabey they just type fast.lol
I mean come-on... like 900 posts on each of the boards they are members of, in less then a year....:eek:

d-red
04-30-2008, 08:48 AM
sorry...mis-understanding

steve miller
04-30-2008, 09:04 AM
D red takes that very offensively bc he is the original post whore:D

Mr.Sinister
04-30-2008, 09:44 AM
what the HELL are you talking about!!!!???? ITS HARD TO BECOME A VIP HERE!!!

there are no pionts???

and with a name like JOEG(joe gold) you aren`t gonna make friends here.

1. I am not JOE GOLD ask Ajdos, he will confirm 100% I am sick of changing a handle I had for the last 3 years because of some ass monkey!
2. I was not refering to this site.
3. Think before you post bro. Had enough problems due to people assuming I was that douch bag. By the way, I think he is in PRISON.
4. I am broken hearted you don't want to be my BOYIIII! (just kidding, look man check me out before you cut me down)
HOLLA!!!:D

d-red
04-30-2008, 09:46 AM
1. I am not JOE GOLD ask Ajdos, he will confirm 100% I am sick of changing a handle I had for the last 3 years because of some ass monkey!
2. I was not refering to this site.
3. Think before you post bro. Had enough problems due to people assuming I was that douch bag. By the way, I think he is in PRISON.
4. I am broken hearted you don't want to be my BOYIIII! (just kidding, look man check me out before you cut me down)
HOLLA!!!:D

OK....I DIDN`T REALIZE YOU WEREN`T REFERING TO THIS PERTICULAR SITE.
SORRY. KISSES AND HUGS.:) XOXOXO

Mr.Sinister
04-30-2008, 09:47 AM
D red takes that very offensively bc he is the original post whore:D

That's OK.
It could be worse, I could be ROSS sneaking on under a different handle talking about AndroGarbagenarator.:D

d-red
04-30-2008, 09:48 AM
That's OK.
It could be worse, I could be ROSS sneaking on under a different handle talking about AndroGarbagenarator.:D

LOL!!! i hate ross.....you just made me your friend

Mr.Sinister
04-30-2008, 09:53 AM
OK....I DIDN`T REALIZE YOU WEREN`T REFERING TO THIS PERTICULAR SITE.
SORRY. KISSES AND HUGS.:) XOXOXO
No problem. I should have been a little clearer.
I do know better then to critic a site, I just avoid them.
I've forgotten about more sites I joined and have never been back to for various reasons, others were shut down.
Oh well that is life post ord.:(

Mr.Sinister
04-30-2008, 09:57 AM
LOL!!! i hate ross.....you just made me your friend

He has 12 days left at ABB before they toss him.
You think he would try a different approach then the one that has gotten him banned everywhere.
He's laughing about how no one will kick him off for the next 12 days and causing drama because people called him on who he is and the BS he makes up.

In Hulk
04-30-2008, 10:44 AM
I don't think introduction section posts should count at all. Some people build up almost their entire post count welcoming new people.

upondeez
04-30-2008, 01:11 PM
Does the word RIBBLER mean anything to anyone?

harleyc
04-30-2008, 05:08 PM
i would like to add that this is the best board on the net. And we are all good friends here and love to talk to each other!!!! and thats why there are so many posts on this board. I don't know about the rest of them!!!!!!!

bbcoach
04-30-2008, 07:24 PM
I have to agree with harley!! this is a cool board and we all get along and joke. Its cool to talk and learn on here with no assholes!!!

Manowar
04-30-2008, 09:39 PM
I say post how you want to post.If that makes your exp better on that baord go for it.If its a hundred or a thousand.I just dont care for the bump posts,but then again if thats how you contribute so be it.As for vet satus i think we know whos who on every site and on the net.The vet status is not needed at all.Give that title to the real Vets,that whom deserve it most.Our brothers and sisters who fight everyday for our freedom.And as for vip status thats given to you from admin or staff,if you deserve it thousand posts or 1post thats up to them.To many think they deserve it right off the bat because who you are else where.My three cents.

Manowar
04-30-2008, 09:47 PM
Does the word RIBBLER mean anything to anyone?
I know ribbler hes ok,he just has the most severe case of ocd ive ever seen.lol.The bro has three computer screens in front of him and a board on everyone.He thinks Its his job to answear every freaken question on the board.He does know his shit i got to give him that,But dam get lost for a minute.

upondeez
05-01-2008, 07:22 AM
I know ribbler hes ok,he just has the most severe case of ocd ive ever seen.lol.The bro has three computer screens in front of him and a board on everyone.He thinks Its his job to answear every freaken question on the board.He does know his shit i got to give him that,But dam get lost for a minute.

No offense manowar and not to hijack this thread, but I have seen Ribbler give out some of the most rediculous and potentially dangerous advice on any board. And a very high percentage of his posts were BS posts that zero to no advice or help in them at all.

I have seen him get banned from the single, introduction post that was disrespectful to the board and the members at that board.

I also banned him at my board for giving really bad advice the first day he was there, I tried to communicate to him that what he was doing was wrong and all he did was get beligerant and arguementive with me so he was banned.

d-red
05-01-2008, 08:16 AM

ribbler was a stupid pos. shit advice. acted childish.

No offense manowar and not to hijack this thread, but I have seen Ribbler give out some of the most rediculous and potentially dangerous advice on any board. And a very high percentage of his posts were BS posts that zero to no advice or help in them at all.

i AGREE!!!!!!!!!

Manowar
05-01-2008, 09:41 PM
I feel you on him being childish at times,but ive never seen him post bad advise and have looked and never found any.Though he is a dave palumbo fan and we know the advise he gives out.I knew him back when he was ribbleman late 90s and ribbler anabolex days of old and over at massmonsters the first one.I have nothing against him,but it looks like hes pissed some people off.If you want a laugh and this is going to be a big one.The ribbler is and has been published lol.Im guilty of even reading his articles.And i heard through some brothers that hes even tring for tv.This i goto see!

upondeez
05-02-2008, 09:34 AM
I feel you on him being childish at times,but ive never seen him post bad advise and have looked and never found any.Though he is a dave palumbo fan and we know the advise he gives out.I knew him back when he was ribbleman late 90s and ribbler anabolex days of old and over at massmonsters the first one.I have nothing against him,but it looks like hes pissed some people off.If you want a laugh and this is going to be a big one.The ribbler is and has been published lol.Im guilty of even reading his articles.And i heard through some brothers that hes even tring for tv.This i goto see!

Do you have a link by any chance to any of his publications? mThat would be hilarious to see, hope he has a good editor that can fix his verbage, and take out all those damn periods he used in his dragged on paragraphs.

He was banned from my board for telling a first time user to use 1000mg test e and 800mg deca EW for the first cycle. I tried and communicate with im that he was completely wrong, he then became beligerant and argued his point so he was banned.

Manowar
05-02-2008, 11:33 PM
Dam,
That is stupid 1000 mgs first cycle wtf.Thats messed up because he is always preaching about lower doses being the key to your sucess.Always getting into it with guys who preach heavy doses of gear.Talk about a flip flop there.Him and dave p always go at it about this subject also.He follows him around like a puppy dog.RIbbler and paliquin are hooking up on the article thing.Might be interesting after all.If you dont know who ribbler is i dont know if i will start trouble telling.I dont have anything agaist him or anyone else.He is something though love him or hate him.Sorry to hijack the thread bros.(END)

TheChosen1
05-03-2008, 04:33 AM
I mean come-on... like 900 posts on each of the boards they are members of, in less then a year....:eek:

The very first board that I've ever joined was on an adult website and I was pretty hooked to it (the board, not the site). I've been there since about 1999 but only goes there once in a while now. There I am currently with a little over 1400 posts but I've seen members there for like less than a year with more posts. My guess is that they obviously have no life or job.

Mr.Sinister
05-09-2008, 10:09 AM
The very first board that I've ever joined was on an adult website and I was pretty hooked to it (the board, not the site). I've been there since about 1999 but only goes there once in a while now. There I am currently with a little over 1400 posts but I've seen members there for like less than a year with more posts. My guess is that they obviously have no life or job.

LMAO! Over 1,400 posts in less then a year on an adult website! That must be one computer with a lot of greasy stuff all over the keys and mouse !!!!:D