PDA

View Full Version : Hulk Hogan's son gets 8 months in jail

jtooswol
05-09-2008, 04:15 PM
This is why you shouldnt drink and drive.

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=313388&GT1=7703

dieselxxL
05-09-2008, 05:05 PM
that kids an idiot

upondeez
05-09-2008, 06:15 PM
Arrogant ass needs a swift lesson in life!

simplerx
05-10-2008, 06:30 AM
That would suck! You would figure with all the the money they have he wouldnt have gone to jail...

haloisabeast
05-10-2008, 07:31 AM
the kids a lil stuck up spoiled lil douche bag, BUT do u see amongst the chargers... "ILLEGAL TINT TO THE WINDOWS" lmao why even put that on there? I honestly think the only reason he went to jail is to make an example out of him. And the other family trying to sue the hogan family is bull shit, they are just trying to make money off of it. The kid that got injured was probably drunk too and they BOTH made the decision to get in the car, nick didnt force that dude to get in. If brooke needs some comforting, i wont mind putting it on her ;0) lol

Manowar
05-10-2008, 08:25 PM
Yea,
I think it was time for him to learn a life lesson.Lets see how he is when he gets out.With his looks, an all might have a good time in the slammer.

haloisabeast
05-10-2008, 08:29 PM
im sure he is going to the pussy ass jail and will have a cell to himself...

felon4life
05-10-2008, 08:45 PM
and Hulk Hogan is a sick fucker, i heard about a video floating around of him rubbing tanning lotion on his daughters ass and he was all up in her ass crack and pussy? unless your changing you "BABY" daughters diaper and cleaning the poopy a fathers hands has no buisness around her ass crack or cooter.

Manowar
05-10-2008, 09:18 PM
Well,
Ill rube all the tanning oil i can buy on her.Ill rube and rube and oh shit here come my old lady.BAD HULK BAD HULK.

IronFuriur
05-11-2008, 11:15 AM
and Hulk Hogan is a sick fucker, i heard about a video floating around of him rubbing tanning lotion on his daughters ass and he was all up in her ass crack and pussy? unless your changing you "BABY" daughters diaper and cleaning the poopy a fathers hands has no buisness around her ass crack or cooter.

Yeah dude that's pretty fucked up

Mr.Sinister
05-11-2008, 08:09 PM

WTF???
Thats fucking horrible if true!
Any proof???
:mad:

Mr.Sinister
05-11-2008, 08:11 PM
Jail is 1,000x better then being the veg. that he left the passenger of his car!

kobeisnumber1
05-11-2008, 09:46 PM

umm.. ya, i dont think so bro

TheChosen1
05-15-2008, 10:47 AM
I think he got it easy compared to what his friend is paying.

TheChosen1
05-15-2008, 10:50 AM

It's not floating around, it was aired on TMZ. :D
And yet, he wants to act so protective of her. I'm surprised she didn't get knocked up like Jamie Spears.

ChemicallyEngineered
05-17-2008, 06:01 AM
Jail is 1,000x better then being the veg. that he left the passenger of his car!

True dat, I hope the kids family does get a settlement from them. I know it doesn't give him the ability to live life as he did but they deserve something.

ricky425
05-18-2008, 01:02 AM

i wouldnt put too much into that runor unless you've seen the video. because he seems like a way over protective father like i would be. just my 2cents.

gearheadz
05-18-2008, 04:48 PM

Like to see the link for that. What a sicko

gatechplyr
05-21-2008, 12:50 PM
Well I am going against the masses and saying thats a little fucked up. He had a .02 level which is nothing. How many of you fuckers were drinking at 17 and driving.. (hands slowly rise up)... he just made a stupid decision and his friends life was effected. It could have happened to any of us.

Now take 10 months out of your life for one stupid fucking decision- the fact he fucked up his bros life seems to be punishment enough- he turned and addressed them directly- that took fucking balls. Hopefully he will learn from this.

As for Brooke- fuck it- if I was her papa I would rub that ass as well. (man that did not sound right).. :D

337POWERBOMB
06-02-2008, 10:13 PM
this shit crazy!!!