PDA

View Full Version : My girlfriend went to italy and all she got me was a lousy break up

teamgenetics
06-12-2008, 09:06 PM
forgot about this shit.. lol im over it and her :)

DirtyD
06-13-2008, 02:35 AM
First I just want to say TG I am sorry to hear this!!! I have been through some tough times not too long ago and I know the feeling brother... It is painful and for someone to pick on you over this would be shitty, love is sure as shit not easy to deal with when you are hurting...

I give you a lot of credit for posting this up bro... Takes some balls cause many my think you should just get over it and move on as I am saying this politely cause I am sure some asshole would say something worse...

I hope when she comes home and you have an opportunity to talk to her you two can work out what ever may be best for you both, whether you get back together, remain friends or part your separate ways...

Whatever you chose I wish you the best... Tough journey my man!!! But one that will only make you stronger if you allow it to...

InfoStalk
06-13-2008, 06:11 AM
listen bro.

im not gonne lie u have some hard ass test atrophy balls to post this. for this i have new found respect for you. i do sympathize with you for it bro but trust me right now me and my gf are fighting i would marry this chick! im sooo head over heals in love with her and shes about 5 hours from me and wants to take the summer off.

she was a virgin and she "wants to be friends"... i was a dick and kinda she caught me texting nasty things to my xgf who left back to russia... whatever my fault.

but i absolutely love her with all my heart but its tearing at me that she doesnt want me so im letting her go she said she still wants to be with me but nothing is the same.

trust me a girl who wants enjoyment without you is selfish and always will be selfish if its something i recommend its an anger bang. go out and go clubbin or to a bar and bring back that chick and pull her hair and rail is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo friggen hard bro get out your frustration and then focus on yourself and what your priorities are.

i really know how u feel. but its better to have lost love and love and lost at the same time...

please get over her and let her know. u will not be her friend and u will not want a life with her now. tell her thanks for ruining an amazing thing.

let her feel guilty. its her fault. not urs.

trust me! she wants to walk over u. dont do it! please im begging u for all the dicks on this planet. stand up to your woman!

teamgenetics
06-13-2008, 06:38 AM
info, trust me i will, cuz im not a lil bitch like she is, if i wanted to break up with her i would have done it to her fucking face and not through a fucking email. she has never been like this in the 7 years i have known her. Im not fucking calling her, all i did was email her back and say that i support her decisions and nothing but positive things, i didnt tell her how i felt or anything, NO GUY WOULD DO THIS, most guys would be like fuck you, and if she doesnt realize how much of a good guy i am, then fuck her, i lived before her, i can live without her. But trust me, when i see her in person..... its going down, she'll be back next friday, im not emailing her anymore, im not doing anything to try to contact her, im not calling her when i know she's back, she has to fucking call me. I have been nothing but a good boyfriend to her, ofcourse i am not perfect we all make mistakes but i never any "real" mistakes and we have always been happy. She is being a person i dont even know now and if she wants me back, i want her to fucking beg and cry. I hope she is fucking miserable right now as i am. I cant stop thinking about her no matter how hard I try, i cant focus at the gym,im not eating barely at all, i go to sleep late and then wake up early and cant go back to sleep. I am fucking miserable right now and need to relax. I seriously think some tren/var/prop/win, a good diet, and some tanning would make me feel better!

Slimfatty
06-13-2008, 07:51 AM
Wow, bro..that was cowardly doing it in an email. You did the right thing by not saying anything derogatory to her or expressing yourself. Anything bad you say now during the pain and anger will only be brought up again if you guys get back together. The last time a chick did that to me she was getting ready to bang another guy. Chicks feel guilty if they cheat on you so they will break up with you so they don't have to feel guilty.....about anything. I'm not saying she is doing this to you, but it seems like it's a part of the female mentality. Don't do anything you would regret when she gets back just in case you plan on getting back with her......unless you don't want to get back with her. Then the best thing is to nail some other chicks..that always made me feel good again!! Good luck bro.

airagee23
06-13-2008, 09:00 AM
Sorry to hear this bro. And its not your fault. As far as still being in love with her you cant help the way you feel. I think you should not have any contact at all with her. Ignore every attempt she makes to get in touch with you for awhile. Then when you feel its right a week a month then talk to her. Or dont talk to her anymore period. Once again sorry to hear this bro. Take care.

teamgenetics
06-13-2008, 09:09 AM
thanks guys, i appreciate it! The thing is she isnt the hook up with random guys type, but you never fucking know because girls are unpredictable. she is in italy with no friends , no real friends, she went there with random people from her school with girls that dont give a fuck about their boyfriends because they cheated. And i hope that i find out which girls it is because i am going to fucking tell on them in a fucking heart beat. No guy or girl deserves to get cheated on EVER. If she loves me, she will tell me the truth, if it did happen, or something did happen and u better believe i will get it out of her if she did. I am friends with all of her friends so no matter if she tells me or not I WILL KNOW. Your right ajdos... she wants to fucking play, i'll fucking play, fuck her! im not answering her phone calls, im not emailing her anymore, and when she comes back im not fucking answering her phone calls. She wants to know what it feels like without me in her life and she will... and she will regret it dearly, I hate to be mean, but guys arnt knocking on her door to hook up with her in the states. In italy, its different cuz guys there are fucking sleeze balls. Dont get me wrong she's pretty but she's not THAT pretty and her body isnt attractive.

Once she heads home and hits that american soil she is going to say to herself "what the fuck did i just do" and then when she tries to come crawling back to me im going to tell her in the words of cartman on southpark, SUCK MY FUCKING BALLS! peace up a town down

Kruzzer
06-13-2008, 10:16 AM
Hey, I'm and old fart too.....39.....Every One of them are just as nuts as the next one in 4.5yrs.....I know that your upset, but time heals all. Life goes on and you'll find someone else and you will be saying how awsome she is and you can't believe what you were missing and guess what??? She will turn out to be a nut too. Sorry....The only difference is that you just become too tired to care as you get older.......Don't sweat it Bro....you'll be just fine...feeling like a truck hit you is normal but it gets duller and duller everyday. Hang in there.

teamgenetics
06-13-2008, 10:24 AM
I LOST 10 POUNDS IN A FUCKING WEEK :( well if every girl ends up that way then i am not going to date a girl ever again, i'll have one night stands and thats it!

miss diesel
06-13-2008, 11:17 AM
Wow, bro..that was cowardly doing it in an email.
My X broke up with me three years ago .... in a PM at a board :(

I'm sorry to read about the break-up, teamgenetics. I know how you feel (been there .....). It takes time to heal but one day, you'll feel the old self again.

Take care!

teamgenetics
06-13-2008, 11:35 AM
My X broke up with me three years ago .... in a PM at a board :(

I'm sorry to read about the break-up, teamgenetics. I know how you feel (been there .....). It takes time to heal but one day, you'll feel the old self again.

Take care!

question is... how long lol i thought maybe i could still be her friend but now the more i think about it... i couldnt cuz it would just hurt me too much especially if i saw her with another guy i would flip!

Downtown
06-13-2008, 01:46 PM
Being the old man I am - let me share some of my wisdom- women are truly the most unpredictable creatures on earth- they are erratic and illogical as opposed to men whom dwell in the state of reason.
There is a movie quote from "as good as it gets" Jack Nicholsons character is approached by a young female admirere who asks him how he writes women so well he responds sarcastically "I think of a man...then I take away reason and accountability" this is one of the best descriptions of women I have ever heard and when women are confronted with it they are truly preterbed and that only gives more validity to the statement/
Now in your situation- there is nothing wrong with being upset, still feeling love for her and being emotional as hell- thats perfectly normal and nothing to be ashamed of- we all have been there.
However and please understand this the most-she broke up with you- this is a declaration of rejection.
The best thing to do is move on, not emotionally but in her life- just remove yourself- no "just friends" just go- she is asking to have you gone (weather she says that or not) so be gone.
I say this with a bit of spite but the truth is women do this shit without truly thinking things through and this is more a demonstration of impulsive behavior.
She more than likely has met someone during her travels and is trying to do the right thing and remove the burden of guilt from herself. FINE- but bro its time to turn your back on her and make her understand that such decisions are permanant in the adult world...dont reply to emails dont answer phone calls, make yourself vanish from her world- it is the consequence to her actions- many times women want to remove the romantic connection (sex) and keep the emotional attachment- thats fucking shit in my book- its all or nothing- dont let that happen- she can either be with you or without you.
I have said this to many of my fellow man and some listen and some dont but the ones that dont ALWAYS regret letting their ex hang around in the picture- at this point there is no going back so the best thing here is a clean break.
Just some advice from an old man.

TG.....This is the best advice you have got so far. Follow exactly what AJ said. I have been in some nasty breakups and I promise you this is the way to handle it.

awakened615
06-13-2008, 03:24 PM
Hey, I'm and old fart too.....39.....Every One of them are just as nuts as the next one in 4.5yrs.....I know that your upset, but time heals all. Life goes on and you'll find someone else and you will be saying how awsome she is and you can't believe what you were missing and guess what??? She will turn out to be a nut too. Sorry....The only difference is that you just become too tired to care as you get older.......Don't sweat it Bro....you'll be just fine...feeling like a truck hit you is normal but it gets duller and duller everyday. Hang in there.

Damn 39 that is old thats the new over the hill mark but by looking at you legs you look about oh sayyyyyyy :rolleyes: 29. LOL J/K.

Anyhow, I have to agree with AJ although I would be a hippocit considering my girl and I got back together after a 2 month break up from Nov 07 to Jan 08. I tried my best but I was like you TG Losing weight by the day and everyday seemed to feel worse without her bro. I am a pussy I know but we have share alot of goodtimes together and I love her and hopefuly will get to complicate my life more by marrying her crazy ass. I will tell you bro, What has help our relationship more then anything was the short break up and honesty and communication. If I was still 18-22 that would have been it but I am almost 30 and we are adults living a real life with real responsibilities. She is is a business/computer analyst/ system tester etc. She looks at letters and numbers and makes them mean something. LOL. Our break up was because she is OBVIOUSLY analytical and anal retentive and in the past I could not see past my of self-centeredness/selfishness and I would work from sun up to sun down and then got to the gym and come home eat, shower and go to bed. I am sort of an all or nothing person and I now try to put my focus on things that mean the most to me and the other stuff I put on the shelf instead of putting my girl on the shelf and putting the gym and work ahead of her. I still make it to the gym everyday but I had to organize and prioritize my life. I think the break up could be a good thing for you bro. The fear of the unknown is what kills us dude. Not knowing what the near future holds for you and her is a hell of a lot worse then knowing. I would suggest going to an acupuncturist or otherwise known as an ND.(Natural Doctor) and getting Acupuncture done to get your positive energy flowing again. Negative energy will eat you alive if you let it. I am not a budhist or anything like that but acupuncture truly does work to help you feel 100% better. When she comes home give it a week or 2 and make yourself bump into her if you truly love her and want to be with her bro. Don't let fear and anger run your emotions. you take control and say hey whats up anna. How was your trip? Then she will start crying and ask her why she is crying and she'll apologize 100 more times then say I forgive you its ok you had to do what you had to do for you . This is what you wanted this is what you got. Bamm she will be dying inside because you're ok with it and your now in control. If it you don't wanna be back with her then do exacty as AJ said and avoid her and everything about her and her friends and where she goes until you think you will be ok to see her without it REALLY affecting you. I feel your pain bro. Good luck to dude. Respectfully, Awakened.

teamgenetics
06-13-2008, 03:47 PM
man awakened that was bad ass advice :)

teamgenetics
06-14-2008, 11:19 AM
alright guys here's the plan... no more emails no matter what she says after i replied to her lil email. then when she gets back, im not calling her, she has to come to me because if she wants time... she can take it. Then when she gets back i still wont talk to her for atleast a week, then i will find out where she will be with some frends and i will randomly be there with a group of frends and i will bump into her. I will go up to her and say hey anna, how was italy.. basically i will act like i am perfectly fine... then we will go from there and whenever we do talk one on one in person i will tell her how this whole situation made me feel, and how i feel about her. Im actually hoping she fucking begs for me back... but i dont know i havnt decided if i want her back because she is not being the person i fell in love with right now and this whole situation is fucked up.

I mght not even tell her how i feel, i might just act like i am completely uneffected by it but i guess i'll just play it by ear.

apbt549
06-14-2008, 01:34 PM
sorry to hear that bro it sucks to be with some one for that long and then get dumped...AJ said it all....DO NOT answer her emails or phone calls..let know what a mistake she made...go out and enjoy your new found freedom.....you will meet somebody else if you don't then you don't....

i just got divorced from my wife we were married 5years and together 16years the last 5year my life sucked i wasn't happy she wasn't happy got sex once every 5 months or so didn't matter if was my birthday or not we i went out and met somebody i know it wasn't right but god damn i was miserable still doen't make it right what i done but i did it i am alot happier now i can do what i want and i get more sex then i did when i was married go figure..............

keep your head bro time will heal everything

teamgenetics
06-14-2008, 02:18 PM
alright would the mods please delete this thread now... i dont want to even look at it anymore i want to move on... but i think ajdos was right, just by the way she is acting she probably met someone in italy and maybe cheated although she has never been the person who would cheat or anything to that nature but she isnt beng herself right now.. and in her email she kepts saying at this time, and right now she didnt want to be with me which is saying to me... she cheated or wants to so she broke up with me before she did. fucking girls man... no matter how good they are and how much you think you know them.... it never fails.. they are all bitches.

NEVER TRUST A PERSON THAT BLEEDS FOR 5 DAYS AND DOESNT DIE!

ricky425
06-14-2008, 05:04 PM
i know we have talked about this already. but the reason that i changed my number the othe day is so that nikki cant get hold of me anymore. its much much easier to get over it when you dont hear their excuses and bullshit in your ear. they want you to want them while they do whatever the fuck they want. trust me ignore her and only remember that pussy ass e-mail. it will go buy much easier. call me if you want bro..

teamgenetics
06-14-2008, 11:05 PM
only problem is, im friends with her friends.... but i dont hang out with them except for one.. abby.. i think im not talking to her anymore either... i thnk i will disappear for a while, she will be back in my city for school in august.. and maybe then i'll talk to her and give her a time of the day, but i say that now being mad about this whole situation... i cant lie.. if she begs for me back i might give her a chance, if she doesnt, then... FUCK HER but who knows... she mght not call me or anything but i guess we will just see, i promise i will keep you guys updated

miss diesel
06-15-2008, 10:19 AM
question is... how long lol i thought maybe i could still be her friend but now the more i think about it... i couldnt cuz it would just hurt me too much especially if i saw her with another guy i would flip!
I'm so afraid of being hurt again ... that I haven't been in a serious relationship in 3 years. As I said, it takes time but how long it will take for you to heal depends on many factors and I can't answer that question.

Everyone keeps telling me that Prince Charming is out there .. I personally doubt that but who knows?

I'm sure that you'll meet somebody one day who will capture your heart again and all the misery you're going through right now will be forgotten.

Take care, teamg!

bbcoach
06-16-2008, 02:08 PM
Hey man keep your head up!! things happen for a reason, this will make you stronger and if you get back with her it will make your relationship better. I know i have been there.. My GF fucked my best friend, you talking about hurting!!! hell man i lost everything my girl and best friend at the same time. We all make mistakes and me and my girl worked things out it took a long time.. things are really good now, we are stronger together. If she doesn't want you then let it go and you will find another great person i promise.

Miss Diesel you too will find someone. you just have to take that chance thats the great thing about love if it works, if not it hurts like hell.. i wish you both the best..

DOMESTICAMPS
06-16-2008, 02:23 PM
Don't let this change you who are. Be true to yourself and be strong as hard or impossible it might seem right now. If you need to talk feel free to PM me I'm here for you.

teamgenetics
06-16-2008, 09:15 PM
actually it helped me. besides being depressed and shit... im the kinda person who says i am going to do something and then takes like a week to do it.. today i changed that, i did alot a shit today, i made a to do list and did everything i put on it.. i saved some stuff for the rest of the week so i can keep my self busy, because when im not busy i start to think about her and get sad. I just need to think the worse but expect the best, which I have already done, if we work things out then we do, and if we dont life moves on. I Love her and miss her but she did me wrong and i dont deserve that. thanks guys

teamgenetics
06-17-2008, 10:28 AM
ok, sorry guys i had to ignore ur advice, i couldnt hold my feelings in anymore to her so i sent her a email telling her how i feel, I feel so much better after doing it, and atleast she knows how i feel about the whole situation and her. I Hope she realizes that any other guy would be like fuck you and say NEXT! I had nothing to lose by sending her the email but a load off of my back. Man i feel great right now! :)

awakened615
06-17-2008, 10:31 AM
actually it helped me. besides being depressed and shit... im the kinda person who says i am going to do something and then takes like a week to do it.. today i changed that, i did alot a shit today, i made a to do list and did everything i put on it.. i saved some stuff for the rest of the week so i can keep my self busy, because when im not busy i start to think about her and get sad. I just need to think the worse but expect the best, which I have already done, if we work things out then we do, and if we dont life moves on. I Love her and miss her but she did me wrong and i dont deserve that. thanks guys

Excellent idea TG. Not only does the to do list keep your mind off of her by keeping yourself busy bro but it also delegates you to follow through with things, be on time, keeps you organized and also helps you become a more responsible person. I am also happy to see that your not letting your feelings and emotions get the best of you like earlier this week. I pray each passing day makes you stronger and also that you 2 will work things out and stay together and again this will only make your relationship bond stronger pending you can work through this. If yous don't then you will still benefit because you will be stronger as an individual. Try not to carry the trust issues you might have against women/her into any other relationships brother. That will be the hardest task of all. Baggage always tends to follow. Praying really does help sometimes but pray not so much for what you want to happen and let God work his magic for you. Just pray for his will and to take away any hurt you feel. You would be surprised at how much this helps bro. I was just telling a member at ABB that I am in no way shape or form a religious person but I do beleive in God and when I remember to pray regularly in my life it always seems to help me through the roughest times. It sounds silly when I think about it but even though my prayers don't always get answered how I want them to or think they are going to. They always get answered and it always works out for the best. I just have faith in something greater then me that I just choose to call God. Try it bro. Goodluck to you when she comes home and I will keep your situation in my prayers so even if you don't know how to pray or don't want to I will for you bro. TTYL. Respectfuly, Awakened

teamgenetics
06-17-2008, 10:52 AM
thanks awakened... i seriously feel better now that i told her how i felt :)

teamgenetics
06-17-2008, 11:12 AM
o , i told her in the email not to email me back unless she had something positive to say lol

apollo
06-17-2008, 04:53 PM
I'm sorry Bro. But just be glad you are'nt carrying around alot of guilt and shame like I am- I still cant get over it.

teamgenetics
06-17-2008, 11:37 PM
I'm sorry Bro. But just be glad you are'nt carrying around alot of guilt and shame like I am- I still cant get over it.

well why would i be carrying around alot of guilt and shame? i didnt do anything wrong...

teamgenetics
06-18-2008, 12:53 PM
so ya, i bought a new toy yesterday a 1991 300zx twin turbo :):) i feel much better now

awakened615
06-18-2008, 07:03 PM
I am glad that I was able to be here to help you out bro. Hit me up anytime. I pray all goes well for you. Which know matter what happens it will be what is suppose to happen. There is a plan for everyone in life. Hopefully, considering you are not the cause or reason for this incident everything will work out how you would like it to. Good luck brother. Respectfully, Awakened

teamgenetics
06-18-2008, 09:05 PM
I am glad that I was able to be here to help you out bro. Hit me up anytime. I pray all goes well for you. Which know matter what happens it will be what is suppose to happen. There is a plan for everyone in life. Hopefully, considering you are not the cause or reason for this incident everything will work out how you would like it to. Good luck brother. Respectfully, Awakened

thanks bro! i feel so much better, my diet is better, im tanning, im starting to get in the best shape of my life! i got a new car/toy and i feel sooooo much better. I know this shit just happened but i actually feel like a man now instead of a estrogened out woman lol if i ever do talk to her then im going to act like im perfectly fine,,, which i dont have to act since i feel great! if she wants me back , too bad! and if she doesnt.... i dont care! :) there's a million more fish in the pond.

teamgenetics
06-23-2008, 12:24 PM
**update** dumb bitch , AS SOON as she hits american soil who is the first person she calls???? ME. then today im talking to her on the phone and i ask her.. what the fuck are we, are we broken up, are we on a break, or what? and she says " we are in relationship limbo" ???????????????? WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN? then i said im in the twilight zone cuz i dont know what the fuck is going on! lol im sick of this shit, im not trying to get back with her anymore, she broke up with me, if she wants me she can come get me, fuck this! im going on a date tonight negros :) later!

Downtown
06-23-2008, 09:35 PM
**update** dumb bitch , AS SOON as she hits american soil who is the first person she calls???? ME. then today im talking to her on the phone and i ask her.. what the fuck are we, are we broken up, are we on a break, or what? and she says " we are in relationship limbo" ???????????????? WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN? then i said im in the twilight zone cuz i dont know what the fuck is going on! lol im sick of this shit, im not trying to get back with her anymore, she broke up with me, if she wants me she can come get me, fuck this! im going on a date tonight negros :) later!

Relationship Limbo? You should just tell her to go fuck herself and quit talking to her. Quit answering her calls. Every time you answer the phone or call her she wins.

teamgenetics
06-24-2008, 09:46 AM
ur right downtown... im not going to say fuck you to her... but i am not longer calling her or answering her phone calls. I'll see her this weekend when we "talk". by the way my date last night went great :)

teamgenetics
06-24-2008, 11:58 AM
LOL ^^^^^ i guess i'll find out this weekend if there is some italian tool. i hope she wants me back so i can take her back then dump her the next day after i already fucked her! dick mode activated!

teamgenetics
06-24-2008, 05:19 PM
me 2, and thats exactly why i say, FUCK HER!!!!!!! I dont need to talk to her this weekend, i mean what is she gonna say? all she can say is that she ruined this relationship but u know girls and how she will try to turn it on me. So she can suck my balls :) fuck her... NEXT!

teamgenetics
06-28-2008, 11:05 PM
ok.... i talked to her this weekend but going in to the weeked i knew no matter what.... she was gonna end it with me... i still tried like a lil bitch to tryto work things out with her but , there was no point.... its over operation delete and forget is under way. guys.. i am not perfect but i wasnt a bad boyfriend to her and i didnt deserve this but what can i do? nothing but move on so i am going to start fucking bitches and taking no names LOL later guys

teamgenetics
06-29-2008, 12:18 AM
thats the plan bro.... forgetting her like a bad memory.. it will be hard but i can do it in time.. i just need to fuck some random girl.

ItalianMuscle
06-29-2008, 08:07 AM
Sorry to hear about your situation bro. Best thing to do is not call her or take her calls. Keep yourself busy, going out with new chicks and hanging out with friends. Try not to be alone either.. Relationship limbo? lol.. Thats a new one..

teamgenetics
06-29-2008, 10:32 AM
ya she broke up with me in italy, then when she came back tried to say she didnt break up with me and that we are in relationship limbo... she basically stringed me along, i dont even think she knew what she wanted, i dont even think she wanted to break up with me, but i guess things happen for a reason. im not calling her.. and i promise she wont be calling me.. i told her not to call me unless she wanted to talk about us, and i told her i cant be friends, its all or nothing. this shit sucks, I did everything i could to try to keep the relationship together, atleast i go down knowing i atleast tried. im done on this subject guys. thanks for all ur words and comments.. i appreciate it.

jackedpuckster
06-29-2008, 12:09 PM
tough thread to read through bro...stay strong

teamgenetics
07-10-2008, 04:06 PM
ajdos... i wish i would have listened to you in the first place... cut off all communication, i should have never talked to her again after she had already broken up with me in that email, but i guess had some kind of false hope.. fuck im an idiot.. o well, live and learn

teamgenetics
07-12-2008, 11:08 AM
Yeah bro when you get old and crusty like me you have been down that road enought to just say fuck it when it happens- sorry about all your drama- just look at it as life experience- I promise this- theres always another one and that you will have more of these experiences but hey thats how you find the right one in the end.

thanks bro, I appreciate it, and you arnt THAT old lol geeze Im just gonna use this experience as motivation and to be a better person. Its going to be great the next time she sees me and im shredded to the bone, tan, and contacts and her fucking jaw drops to the floor :) but too bad i'll be with some hott ass fitness chick, and wont want her lazy fat ass anymore

aleviti
07-14-2008, 12:15 AM
hey bro just saw this thread and now i know what u meant when u responded to my thread about similar shit, if u remember. Sorry to hear about your breakup but im in the same boat and its def not gear like i thought i might be in the first place lol. I know urs was about a month ago, how r u doing since then?

teamgenetics
07-14-2008, 12:33 AM
hey bro just saw this thread and now i know what u meant when u responded to my thread about similar shit, if u remember. Sorry to hear about your breakup but im in the same boat and its def not gear like i thought i might be in the first place lol. I know urs was about a month ago, how r u doing since then?

well i just recently stopped being depressed over it and now im highly motivated and ready to concentrate on myself for a lil bit, then when i get my shit straight i'll try to hook up with a couple of "ok" girls to get my confidence levels back up, then i'll move up to hott chicks , then we will see what happens lol The girl i was with was my friends for 2 years before we even dated, i used to think of her as my sister, then i just started to like her more than friends and she felt the same way, she has done alot for me, but none of that fucking matters anymore because of what she did to me, stupid bitch, let me put it like this, if i saw her on the street and didnt know her as a person, i wouldnt look twice, she's not ugly, she's kinda pretty but has too much fat for my personal liking, so im only fucking with girls in shape that like to work out for now on! I've done the nice guy act for long enough and only have sex with someone i love thing for long enough, time to have some fucking fun. Im only 22, that can wait 8 years lol

teamgenetics
07-15-2008, 12:50 PM
she cheated on me..... yes i went phycho... i am on tren/prop/var/prov so i checked her facebook... found out she cheated on me, and she plans on going back to italy for new years and said " i need to find me a another latin lover because i am determined to get a midnight kiss" STUPID FUCKING CUNT this is something i would never never expect from her and thats not even how she thinks or talks... the girls she hung out with, one in particular.. changed her way of thinking

awakened615
07-15-2008, 03:39 PM
she cheated on me..... yes i went phycho... i am on tren/prop/var/prov so i checked her facebook... found out she cheated on me, and she plans on going back to italy for new years and said " i need to find me a another latin lover because i am determined to get a midnight kiss" STUPID FUCKING CUNT this is something i would never never expect from her and thats not even how she thinks or talks... the girls she hung out with, one in particular.. changed her way of thinking

I told you bro It is not her my brother it is the dirty little cunts she is hanging with that all have boyfriends and were jealous of yours and hers relationship. Rest assure she bragged about you and they boosted her up to cheat telling her she don't need you, She is 500o miles from home he will never know, just like they are doing to there men. Bringing home diseases and blah blah blah. Listen TG your a good bro and you love her but you love your =self more and that is the way it should be holmes. Bottom line. You should always mean more to yourself then anyone. As I told you via PM i could not get over the girl i am with. Our relationship just keeps getting better and better since we got back together except we are fucking much less because of conflicting work schedules and being to tired too. LOL. Otherwise things are great. You deserve anything you want bro. Whatever girl you find attractive regardless if she is a dime or a 5 go after her. Also don't be intimidated by smokin hot girls. They are more insecure then girls that are 2's. Trust me on this. the hotter the girl generally the more insecurities and fucked up issues she will have. I posted pics of my girl over at ABB in the members pics thread. She happens to be who I fell in love with. I posted them because everyone was making remarks in the would you fuck a fat chick thread and I wanted to know what they thought. Whether they thought she was fat or not. I gave her measurements and to my surprise many don't think she is fat at all. Anyhow, I am happy to hear you are back on track and over being depressed bro. hit me up if you need to talk. ANYTIME BRO. Respectfully, Awakened

teamgenetics
07-15-2008, 07:54 PM
im fine bro... :) im starting to get in the best shape in my life, and your right, its time to be selfish i had been in a relationship for 5 years, i never had real confidence ever in my life, i never felt attractive, i never felt like i could get the really hott girl, but now i do, so im about to go on a fucking spree.. with condoms ofcourse :)

teamgenetics
07-16-2008, 12:13 AM
LMAO ur great. and she wasnt hott so that makes it better :) if i didnt know her personality or her as a person and i saw her on the street i wouldnt look at her twice, next time its going to be a super sexy girl, and hopefully she'll see me with her and kill herself

teamgenetics
08-26-2008, 06:55 PM
wow, just reading through this thread.. man i was a fucking mess lol now im perfectly fine single and ready to mingle!!!!

jdjack
08-26-2008, 07:21 PM
atta boy bro. I wish I would have thought like that @22. Good of you to learn this young. Save you from the heartache and drama.

Muay Thai
08-28-2008, 11:40 AM
Purse First Ass Last!!

teamgenetics
08-28-2008, 11:42 AM
hey guys... its done, its over lol she's not attractive, she's pale, she's chubby... fuck her i can and already have done better lol go hard or go home baby! lol seriously, no need to bring this thread up again because i am seriously over her. Sucks for her because she cant get any guys in the states only in a different country :) hahahahahahha