PDA

View Full Version : My dick is my master.

gatechplyr
02-15-2007, 01:16 PM
My wife who is a nurse practitioner came home the other day and got onto our 3 year old for playing with his dick while he was done pissing. I told her it was perfectly normal- let the boy be. She very quickly said "you men are all the same- I have patients that are males and have head trama damn near braindead and first thing they do is grab their dicks. It gets so bad sometimes, we will have to restrain their hands to keep them from pulling on it or grabbing it constantly."

It got me thinking- why are we so obsessed with our peckers? Shit any chance I get I am rubbing on mine. Not jerking grant it- but reassuring myself it has not decided to up and leave my ass.

I wonder how many times in a average males life do we touch our dicks? geez if I had a dollar for everytime I did. (you know the rest of the saying)..

miss diesel
02-15-2007, 01:31 PM
I had to read that thread twice. I thought something was wrong with my eyes :D

It's true that men are obsessed by their organ. They all say it's important to masturbate, etc etc ....

PECS
02-15-2007, 03:13 PM
Well bro, imo it has to do with the fact it is THE one thing we were giving that NO ONE especially women can take away from us. LOL!!!

My 3 year old is always playing with his junk. Sometimes I do tell him to stop, he's always got his hands on it. :D

Thinkbig
02-15-2007, 05:38 PM
They Took That Shit Form Bobbit Tho'.

PECS
02-15-2007, 06:17 PM

Only temporarily... he got it back.

Thinkbig
02-15-2007, 06:25 PM
HAHHA, CAN'T KEEP A GOOD MAN'S DICK DOWN, IS THE MORAL OF THE STORY THEN HUH?...lol

stump
02-15-2007, 07:09 PM
ok funny but true story

my second oldest son went through this faze, i mean the kid in plain sight of everyone would grab himself and rub it. it got so bad he would not realize he was doing it. we get a note home from school now mind you he is in 2nd grade when this happened.
i take him aside and tell him if you keep touching it it will fall off, he looked at me funny and then with a straight face i told him........how do you think girls were made

his face turned pale white and has never touched it again unless to take a wizz or wash in the shower

my wife about killed me for saying that

believe me or not but unless its to go to the bathroom or to shower i never touch mine i leave that to my wife

miss diesel
02-15-2007, 11:13 PM
believe me or not but unless its to go to the bathroom or to shower i never touch mine i leave that to my wife

I don't believe you :D

gatechplyr
02-16-2007, 06:33 AM
I don't believe you :D

Me neither.. my god have mercy on your lying ass soul... :D

concrete
02-16-2007, 11:19 AM
there is tow types of men in this world. Men that jerk off and men that lie about jerking off.

TURTLE
02-16-2007, 09:35 PM

yeah but he had to deal with the gooey gum , broken glass, weevy hair and other shit one finds in the parking lot of the 7-11 where the cops found it,:eek:

TURTLE
02-16-2007, 09:36 PM

there is tow types of men in this world. Men that jerk off and men that lie about jerking off.

umm, two types of men well, i definitely don't lie, :D

and my palms are hairy:rolleyes:

BlueDevil
02-18-2007, 01:07 AM

Frankenpecker:D

-DISGORGE-
03-26-2007, 05:27 PM
OMG - that post was hilarious. :D :D

Skeletor
03-26-2007, 05:50 PM
Hey...I look at it this way. It's mine and I'll do what I want with it.
And don't pretent like women don't get in a little self pleasure every once in awhile either....come on ladies:D

Temptation
03-26-2007, 07:09 PM
stump that is the funniest thing I've read in a LONG time! You're going to give him a complex, haha.... thank goodness my son hasn't found his yet. *fingers crossed*

Growinboy
03-26-2007, 08:06 PM
hahaha!!! a good friend of mine in the Marines used to say he stayed awake on long car drives by jerking off for long periods of time in the car!

flex95
03-26-2007, 09:11 PM
hahaha!!! a good friend of mine in the Marines used to say he stayed awake on long car drives by jerking off for long periods of time in the car!

If you think about it, its pretty logical. Two weeks ago I had my ex play with my dick then give me head on our way back from florida, and that sure as hell kept me up. Although afterwards its back to reality and you do get tired.

ATOMIC_GUY
03-26-2007, 11:15 PM
my 5 month old does the same thing. as soon as you take off his diaper he gets a big smile on his face and grabs his pecker. I guess kids learn from their parents, everytime my wife takes off my diaper I do the same thing!

any1uno
03-29-2007, 11:27 AM
I don't want to have that visual stuck in my head Atomic!!! Damn it..my eyes...my eyes!

Oh..on subject...It doesn't get any better with age either! I still find myself rubbing it. Hard not to...especially when the ladies at the gym are in tight sweat pants all spread wide open...uh...ummm....ah shoot...BRB!!!! Dang it!

flex95
03-29-2007, 01:12 PM
I don't want to have that visual stuck in my head Atomic!!! Damn it..my eyes...my eyes!

Oh..on subject...It doesn't get any better with age either! I still find myself rubbing it. Hard not to...especially when the ladies at the gym are in tight sweat pants all spread wide open...uh...ummm....ah shoot...BRB!!!! Dang it!

I prefer the chicks on bikes with shorts:p

repeat
04-12-2007, 08:34 AM
I have to check mine when I see the fat chicks in spandex with all of their "dimples" showing to make sure it hasn't ran and hid from me.:D

flex95
04-12-2007, 09:54 AM
oh who you kiddin repeat...your right behind them rubbing one off while watching them run on the treadmill hahaha

Dick Tease 6
04-17-2007, 06:44 PM
my hand is constantly on my dick. teasin that shit, thats why i am dick tease

flex95
04-17-2007, 07:57 PM
dick tease...i woudlnt admitt that lol. Someone can take that the wrong way haha

any1uno
04-19-2007, 01:15 PM
I like them on bikes too!!!!

flex95
04-19-2007, 03:30 PM
you like dicks on your bike any1? hahahah. usually people prefer women touching thier dicks while on bikes. Just messin iwth ya bro

badazz55
04-19-2007, 10:33 PM
nothing wrong with touching you self unless you have a girl their then get her to touch it LOL