PDA

View Full Version : New season 5 walking dead

MOUNTAIN-MAN
02-20-2015, 07:14 PM
It's back bros and sisters two new ep and they are gooood. Who else is a fan?

ChemicallyEngineered
02-21-2015, 08:11 AM
We love the show but I was not impressed so far. Tomorrow episode looks like it will be good.

ChemicallyEngineered
02-21-2015, 08:13 AM
I actually didn't watch the show until the end of season three. There was a marathon going before the finale and I caught the episode before the finale. It peaked my interest enough that we started with episode one on netflix that night.

MOUNTAIN-MAN
02-21-2015, 08:29 AM
I actually didn't watch the show until the end of season three. There was a marathon going before the finale and I caught the episode before the finale. It peaked my interest enough that we started with episode one on netflix that night.

Yep great show u gotta see all eps so u don't miss any of the story line or older actors

ChemicallyEngineered
02-21-2015, 08:36 AM
I think the farm and prison were some of my favorite episodes. Hated that Beth died. I kinda wanted to see her transform a little more. Like carol has over the seasons.

MOUNTAIN-MAN
02-21-2015, 09:02 AM
I think the farm and prison were some of my favorite episodes. Hated that Beth died. I kinda wanted to see her transform a little more. Like carol has over the seasons.

I loved the first season in Atlanta with the tank scene. I was hooked after one ep