PDA

View Full Version : It's Monday again........

gator_mclusky
04-06-2009, 12:26 AM
I hope all have a good outlook on the week and hope that all your goals are met and in some instances exceeded.

I have legs today which means Ill have all the equipment I need b/c most will be doing chest!!!lol

Doing my shopping for the week. Filling up on steaks, potatoes, and my fruits and Veggies. Im stocked on Catfish and Speckeled Trout and the rest odf what I need for a good weeks of feeding the machine!!!!!

Everyone have a great week!!

gator

bigboy
04-06-2009, 04:57 PM
Thanks bro... Have a good one. Doing legs also...

ARX International
04-08-2009, 01:36 AM
I hope all have a good outlook on the week and hope that all your goals are met and in some instances exceeded.

I have legs today which means Ill have all the equipment I need b/c most will be doing chest!!!lol

Doing my shopping for the week. Filling up on steaks, potatoes, and my fruits and Veggies. Im stocked on Catfish and Speckeled Trout and the rest odf what I need for a good weeks of feeding the machine!!!!!

Everyone have a great week!!

gator

Speckeled Trout...U fish gator?? My neighbor as a kid was the Mayor of our town...he would go fishing up north couple times a year..he didnt eat the fish so he would give it to my family and 1 other neighbor...my mom would smoke it for a day or so...I loved it..it would stay good in freezer or fridge forever...I miss free trout!! some of the best fish i personally like...Now my choice of fish is SNOOK.

ARx

gator_mclusky
04-08-2009, 03:45 PM
Speckeled Trout...U fish gator?? My neighbor as a kid was the Mayor of our town...he would go fishing up north couple times a year..he didnt eat the fish so he would give it to my family and 1 other neighbor...my mom would smoke it for a day or so...I loved it..it would stay good in freezer or fridge forever...I miss free trout!! some of the best fish i personally like...Now my choice of fish is SNOOK.

ARx

I love fishing but dont get out as much as i like. Im 15 minutes in most directions from killer fishing spots. Most times we get our limit on Specks!!! Plenty of Redfish as well which is awesome on the pit. We have some Sheepshead that are pretty good but a bit boney. I may go Catfishin off the local pier this afternoon. Might bring some chicken and some Crab nets and catch a mess of Crabs to boil up....

Never had SNOOK. Do yall fry em up or spice em and bake em?

gator